Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Mikhail (Brothers of Ash and Fire, #2)
This topic is about Mikhail
Book Issues > Need help combing editions, cover, and title correction

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lauren Smith (laurendianasmith) | 35 comments Hi!
There's a second edition that has the old "cover reveal" cover that doesn't have the man on the cover. Can that be changed to match the cover with the man on it?
And the proper covered one with the man on it just says "Mikhail" as the title. Can you change it to "Mikhail: A Royal Dragon Romance" ?
Thank you so much!

message 2: by Cassandra (last edited Dec 21, 2017 07:49AM) (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments Lauren wrote: "Hi!
There's a second edition that has the old "cover reveal" cover that doesn't have the man on the cover. Can that be changed to match the cover with the man on it?
And the proper covered one wi..."

Replaced placeholder cover with Amazon image. The other duplicate stray will be merged into the existing Kindle edition, so there will be just the one edition after the merge has gone through.

The title is correct as it appears now per GR guidelines; it shows as it appears on the cover image, with series information included.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Lauren Smith (laurendianasmith) | 35 comments Thank you!

message 4: by Chrissie (new)

Chrissie Could somebody help me fix an error in GR? I am not a GR librarian.

Appointment in Arezzo: A friendship with Muriel Spark and Appointment in Arezzo: My Life with Muriel Spark are the same book. BOTH are written by Alan F. Taylor. Alan Taylor (without the F.) is a different author - an American. Alan F. Taylor is Scottish. It is Alan F. Taylor who wrote the book.

Could somebody fix these two errors?

Thank you.

message 5: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments Chrissie wrote: "Could somebody help me fix an error in GR? I am not a GR librarian.

Appointment in Arezzo: A friendship with Muriel Spark and [book:Appointment in Arezzo: My Life with Muriel Spark..."

I've moved that title to what I believe to be the correct Alan Taylor- https://www.goodreads.com/author/show....

In the future, please start a new thread with your request. This one is linked to a specific book which can get confusing.