Urban Fiction Review discussion

ICE COLD
This topic is about ICE COLD
New Urban Fiction.FREE w/KU

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ChaToya Nicole | 5 comments Hello everyone!!

I am a first time Author and I have published my book on Amazon. My book is titled ICE COLD. I would love if some of you could read and review for me :) I am currently going down the discussion board to download books from you so that I can read and write reviews. I do not mind supporting my fellow authors. Thanks guys and girls!

Here is my synopsis:
Katrina Ice is an edgy, gorgeous, and outspoken girl; dropping jaws and turning heads everywhere she goes. Running from an unmentionable past where she crossed over a dangerous man and stole millions of dollars; Katrina makes a new life in Virginia where she makes her name well known as Ms. Ice, as her colleagues call her. She is on her way to becoming president of a multi-million dollar realty company in just one year. At 25 years old, many people aren't too happy with her quick success. She will have to fight her way to the top,along with keeping secrets from her past under wraps from those who are trying to destroy her. Little does Katrina know that with her new identity and life, she isn't as undercover as she thinks. Katrina soon learns that keeping your enemies close isn't only a saying, but a harsh reality with one of her enemies right under her nose. Those around her quickly realizes that her last name holds a lot more meaning and that Katrina really is ICE COLD!

message 2: by Mya (new)

Mya | 4 comments Definitely added it to my library. I'll give it a read today.

ChaToya Nicole | 5 comments Thank you.. I’m almost done with yours. I’ve been sick but I started back reading today.

message 4: by Kim (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kim Walton (kimwalton) | 11 comments Chatoya wrote: "Hello everyone!!

I am a first time Author and I have published my book on Amazon. My book is titled ICE COLD. I would love if some of you could read and review for me :) I am currently going down ..."

Congratulations! I am picking up your book today. I see you are willing to read another's work, I like that, and that's how it should be done.

ChaToya Nicole | 5 comments Thank you Kim!! Do you have any material?

message 6: by Kim (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kim Walton (kimwalton) | 11 comments Chatoya wrote: "Thank you Kim!! Do you have any material?"

Chatoya, yes, I do. I have three books already out. However, I am looking for beta readers for my fourth book, while its in the beginning stages, and before its sent to be edited. If you are interested let me know?

ChaToya Nicole | 5 comments Sure!! I’d be delighted

message 8: by Kim (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kim Walton (kimwalton) | 11 comments Chatoya, can you send me your email address and how you want the draft.

thank you