1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Nina & Jay | Joy Ride

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments

Joy Ride

Muse A has been sheltered for most of their upbringing, coddled by loving but overprotective parents well into their teenage years. They’ve yet to experience most of the milestones that their same-age peers take for granted, like attending a school dance or getting their driver’s license. The only time that Muse A isn’t under the watchful eye of their parents is when they’re at school and even then, they’re under strict orders to come straight home once that dismissal bell rings. Muse B hasn’t resided with a parent/guardian since they were legally able to live on their own. They didn’t come from a nurturing environment, not even close, but they’re not looking for a pity party about it. Muse B fends for themselves in this world and they’ve earned a bit of a reputation for snubbing their nose at authority at every opportunity.

Muse A encounters Muse B one afternoon as they’re making their way to the bus. Muse A can’t help but stare with envy as Muse B mounts their motorcycle—able to ride off whenever and wherever they please. Muse B catches Muse A staring and they offer Muse A a ride. Muse A accepts, hastily snatching up their first little taste of freedom.

message 2: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Cool. So MxM correct?
-Nina

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Yup

message 4: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Cool. Which Muse did you want to be?

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Hmmmm, Muse A

message 6: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Okay. Character bios now then?

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Yup

message 8: by Nina (last edited Dec 21, 2017 11:37AM) (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments Name: Tyler Charles Vincent

Nicknames: Ty

Appearance:
description

message 9: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments ?

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments yikes, i didn’t know this was nine months ago, i thought i posted the character. i’ll post it soon. i promise.

message 11: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 555 comments No problem