The Friendly Book Cave 2020 discussion

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) | 2638 comments Mod
LGBT Go Strong.

Phoenix~They/Them Whats 1LuvManc

message 3: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

It is a gig that happened after a bomb hit Manchester arena at Ariana Grandes performance. A lot of people died and she was able to have a second chance to show that love is stronger than hate. This is the incident in Manchester Arena. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3627708...

And this is Ariana's second performance to bring back people. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cshg5...

message 4: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

This topic is for the LGBT community to say their piece.

message 5: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

I would like people to stand up to represent LGBT.

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 127 comments I also stand for LGBT.
Like everyone else, they are people and deserve a life likes us.
Just because they like different genders than what they used to, doesn't change anything. Sure, you may feel like they like you, but you might like someone else or like a different gender. It still shouldn't change anything.

Phoenix~They/Them I stand for LGBT. Heck I'm actually part of it as well. Pansexual and gender fluid.

message 8: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (last edited Jan 19, 2018 05:11AM) (new)

We all have the right to be treated as equals, regardless of our gender identity or sexuality.

But being lesbian, gay, bisexual, transexual or intersex is a crime in many countries around the world. And we want to stop that.

message 9: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

Ally

message 10: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

Phoenix~They/Them Im Genderfluid and pansexual(Im pretty sure I'm gender fluid, tho either way I want cat ears)

message 12: by Milo (new)

Milo  I'm so happy a group has an LBGT+ section! A groupI was in literally said. "No LBGT." Seriously???

Im Bisexual and proud to support LBGT+

Phoenix~They/Them Someone said on an LGBT support group that gender fluid was invalid

message 14: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

In here we can speak our minds. And yes Gender fluid is part of the LGBT. Maybe the support didn't know what gender fluid meant.

message 15: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (last edited Jan 23, 2018 02:47PM) (new)

As well as homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual, transexual, transgender, asexual and both of the opposite sex of all types of races, age and right are all included. LGBT lets everybody feel included.

message 16: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

In Manchester, we setted a parade last year for these people.

Phoenix~They/Them Valentine Ransom (call me Val) ~Phantom of the Library~ ~Mr Flirt~ wrote: "What? Invalid, where?"

It was on 7 cups

message 18: by Milo (new)

Milo  Sylveon~Raven wrote: "Valentine Ransom (call me Val) ~Phantom of the Library~ ~Mr Flirt~ wrote: "What? Invalid, where?"

It was on 7 cups"

That's really dumb.

Phoenix~They/Them I'm both girl and boy today

message 20: by Milo (new)

Milo  Ok

Phoenix~They/Them Okay I think I feel more like a guy but IDK.

message 24: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 10 comments hi i hope its okay that i jump into this conversation

Phoenix~They/Them Go ahead :D

message 26: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 10 comments Sweet. I'm transgender and super gay

Phoenix~They/Them Hi :D nice to meet ya

message 28: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 10 comments Nice to meet you too :D

message 29: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

Hiruko wrote: "Nice to meet you too :D"

Hi Hiruko! I am so glad you joined.

message 30: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 10 comments Thank you

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 127 comments Soo I'm straight, but I'm just saying that I fully support anyone who is lesbian, gay, or anything like that!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I am straight, but I am also here to stand for lgbt

message 33: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

It's good thing that we are all supporting LGBT