Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES > Starting Strong Readathon Sign Up

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna)

Hello, hello, hello! 2017 was a rough year. There were a lot of national disasters, there were lots of arguments, and there was some upsetting news for our international book friends. So, we want to make sure that 2018 starts off strong with a readathon!

The Starting Strong Readathon will be held from December 29 - January 5, and it starts at 12 am EST. You can click HERE so that you know exactly when we will be starting.

There are no specific books that you have to read or anything; feel free to read whatever you want! We have lots of games going on during the readathon that aren't up throughout the year, so make sure that you guys check those out. We will also have a point system for you to use as you please, along with a thread to keep track of your reading.

So, are you going to join us as we read in the New Year? Let us know down below! :D

message 2: by Kikijanika (new)

Kikijanika | 3017 comments I'm definitely in!

message 3: by Katriann (new)

Katriann (annelisreadingroom) | 2192 comments Yay, I'm in too. :)

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess I'm in!!

senior reporter (storm12) | 44 comments I´m in!!

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 4478 comments I'm in.

message 8: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments OMG YAY! I am SO in!

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) I'm glad that we already have so many sign ups! :)

message 11: by Lesa (new)

Lesa Divine | 293 comments I'm in.

message 13: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Shipman (morganshipman) | 215 comments I’m in!

message 14: by Trinity (new)

Trinity I'm in!!!

message 15: by Diane (new)

Diane Shea (diane_shea) | 204 comments I'll participate!

message 16: by Linsey (new)

Linsey | 236 comments I am in.

message 17: by ☆☆Hannah☆☆, The Book Junkie (new)

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 7289 comments I'm in!

Reading with Rebecca Nicole | 272 comments I'm in! Excited to start the year strong! :D

message 19: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 777 comments I'm in :D

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Whoohoo! I'm excited! :D

message 21: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine Lake | 249 comments I've been waiting for this announcement since December started! I'm in!

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Jasmine wrote: "I've been waiting for this announcement since December started! I'm in!"

Wow! I didn't know that our end of the year readathons were so loved. lol Glad that you are able to join us! :D

message 23: by Alex (new)

Alex (briennaij) | 2 comments I'm in! But technically I've already started :P . School kept me from reading and I have a lot of catching up to do!

message 24: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) I'm in!

message 25: by L A i N E Y (new)

L A i N E Y (ohlainey) | 98 comments I’m in, reading in the New Year woohoo!

message 26: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 11 comments I'm in!

message 27: by Cara (new)

Cara (caramariew) | 406 comments I'm in :)

message 28: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessicasingh23) | 54 comments I’m in

message 29: by Leelynn (new)

Leelynn (Sometimes Leelynn Reads) ❤ (miyukinightshade) | 131 comments I'm in <3 I need some good reading time

message 30: by Priya (new)

Priya Hendry (priyahendry) | 18 comments Count me in :)

message 31: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cawils_99) | 153 comments I’m in!

message 32: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Coffey (coffeyscorner) I’m in

message 33: by Arjitha (new)

Arjitha Balaji I'm in

message 34: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Boyea (mboyea24) | 0 comments I’m in!

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (ihateppl123456) | 52 comments I want to join too!

message 36: by kento (new)

kento (daechwita) | 545 comments im in!!!!!

message 37: by Carole (new)

Carole Weave-lane (writingnamecaroleweave-lane) Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) wrote: "

Hello, hello, hello! 2017 was a rough year. There were a lot of national disasters, there were lots of arguments, and there was some upsetting news for our international book friends. So, we want..."

message 38: by Bran (new)

Bran Pendergrass (masterofonelastchapter) | 37 comments I am in!

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Lots of sign ups! Welcome everyone! :)

message 40: by Allison (new)

Allison Brunskill | 1891 comments I'm in

message 41: by Estee (new)

Estee Hull (esteehull) I'm SO in!

message 42: by Tiani (new)

Tiani | 2 comments I’m in

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) I won't be online when the readathon starts, so I'm going to leave this reminder that you can click HERE to know exactly when the readathon starts!

message 44: by Leah (new)

Leah | 2677 comments I'm in.

message 45: by Jessie (Saffity) (new)

Jessie (Saffity) (saffity) | 563 comments I'm going to join, but will be asleep when it starts, so I'll likely get into my first book at about 9 am EST though I'll try to start earlier.

Darn this having to work thing.

message 46: by Jessie (Saffity) (new)

Jessie (Saffity) (saffity) | 563 comments I'm going to join, but will be asleep when it starts, so I'll likely get into my first book at about 9 am EST though I'll try to start earlier.

Darn this having to work thing.

message 47: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Only 3 minutes left! Good luck everyone! Happy reading!

message 48: by Chiara (new)

Chiara | 1 comments I'll join 👍🏼

message 49: by Susan (new)

Susan (jazzescrapper) | 2193 comments I'm two days late but would love to join in. I'll back track and find what I have read in the last 2 days

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Susan wrote: "I'm two days late but would love to join in. I'll back track and find what I have read in the last 2 days"

Glad to have you! :)

« previous 1