Sans Au Roleplay discussion

Private Roleplay > |{Pj and Fresh's Private roleplay}|

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bwackbewwy, Aka The Naked Drunk Kinder (last edited Jan 07, 2018 06:52PM) (new)

Bwackbewwy | 119 comments Mod
ONLY FRESHDANCEMOVES, PAPERJAM, AND BLACKBERRY ARE ALLOWED TO COMMENT HERE!!!!!

plus, this is a private roleplay. So the inappropriate language rule has no effect. ;D

message 2: by Paperjam, Paperjam the babysitter (new)

Paperjam (sailormecury) | 158 comments Mod
((-_- okay))

message 3: by Paperjam, Paperjam the babysitter (new)

paperjam closed the door behind him., his cheeks had turned from cyan pink, to a bright hot pink. he scrathed his head nervously, walking over to his bed and sat down.

FreshDanceMoves | 32 comments Fresh quickly walked in, and closed the door behind her. "so..."

message 5: by Paperjam, Paperjam the babysitter (new)

paperjam looked at fresh, ackwardly not knowing what to say, "so.."

message 6: by Paperjam, Paperjam the babysitter (new)

((lol, hold on, lemme take care of a drunk moon real quick ;D))

FreshDanceMoves | 32 comments "you seem busy..." fresh said.

(also sorry for not being as active lately)

message 8: by Paperjam, Paperjam the babysitter (new)

((thats fine))

paperjam nodded, "with the kinders always here, its kinda taken away most of my free-time. i never really have time to do what i want to do..well except on sundays, thats the one day im free."

FreshDanceMoves | 32 comments "well, what do you want to do?" Fresh said, inching closer.

message 10: by Bwackbewwy, Aka The Naked Drunk Kinder (new)

(( things are heating up!!! ;D))

message 11: by Paperjam, Paperjam the babysitter (new)

"u-umm.." looking a little unsure, he scooched closer, putting his arm around fresh. his cheeks were bright pink, but he grinned, "well... there arent any kids in here.."

message 12: by FreshDanceMoves (new)

FreshDanceMoves | 32 comments "should we lock the door?" Fresh whispered. "oh, I'll do it anyway." she got up, walked over to the door and locked it. she turned around and winked at Paperjam. "so..."

message 13: by Paperjam, Paperjam the babysitter (new)

((ben, do u wanna get bish slapped?))

Paperjam sat un comftorably at his bed, he tapped his finger on his knee, silently being stupid. "i-i...uhmm...ehem..." oh god why do have to be such an idiot all the friggidy damm time?

message 14: by Bwackbewwy, Aka The Naked Drunk Kinder (new)

((;D))

message 15: by Paperjam, Paperjam the babysitter (new)

((hey dis is a private chat, AS U CAN SEE. *shoves bwackbewwy out of chat*))

message 16: by Bwackbewwy, Aka The Naked Drunk Kinder (new)

((who made it, who is head mod, and who is able to make you a regular member and not a mod.))

message 17: by FreshDanceMoves (new)

FreshDanceMoves | 32 comments ((you are.))

"Idk why, but i dissagree." Fresh said, using her mind reading accidentally again.

message 18: by Paperjam, Paperjam the babysitter (last edited Jan 08, 2018 02:19PM) (new)

Paperjam got up from his bed, coming up behind fresh, grabbing her by the waist, he hugged her. Placing his head on fresh shoulder, pj kissed her cheek, "we got at least an hour alone, and we can do...well...whatever we want."

message 19: by FreshDanceMoves (new)

FreshDanceMoves | 32 comments "whatever we want?" Fresh said, grinning.

message 20: by Paperjam, Paperjam the babysitter (new)

Nodding, paper jam smiled, as if he already had something planned, "we got no kinders here, and we're all alone. and I'm technically fine with whatever.." he whispered, pressing himself against fresh.

message 21: by FreshDanceMoves (new)

FreshDanceMoves | 32 comments "well... uhh..." Fresh mumbled, unsure. But her shades read OH YES. "o-o-okay."

message 22: by Paperjam, Paperjam the babysitter (new)

Paperjam squeezed Fresh tighter, rollling his tongue along fresh's neck. He wrappped his hands around her, grabbing her wrist.

((This took me awhile to think of because im not that romantic :/))

message 23: by FreshDanceMoves (last edited Jan 09, 2018 03:51PM) (new)

FreshDanceMoves | 32 comments Fresh flinched, surprised by Paperjam's sudden movement. She then rested her hands on his waist and dragged them up his back, grabbing his shoulders. She then pushed them both on PJ's bed.

((There, Blackberry. Happy?))

message 24: by Paperjam, Paperjam the babysitter (last edited Jan 09, 2018 04:13PM) (new)

((lol, x3))

Paperjam grinned, grabbing fresh so she could get a bit closer to him, then kissed her passionately. he could feel his entire face blush to a dark pink color. his left eye had turned to the shape of a heart, But he kept hold of fresh.

message 25: by FreshDanceMoves (new)

FreshDanceMoves | 32 comments Fresh held onto PJ and kissed him back. Bringing her hands back down to Paperjam's waist, she started to pull his shirt off.

message 26: by Paperjam, Paperjam the babysitter (new)

Paperjam continued to kiss fresh, running his hand along her arm slowly, still clinging to her. he could feel fresh's hands run along his sides, and decided to make his move. forcing his tongue(s) in her mouth, he found himself enjoying the moment.

message 27: by FreshDanceMoves (new)

FreshDanceMoves | 32 comments Fresh almost moaned. Paperjam's shirt fully off, she started to his belt.

message 28: by Bwackbewwy, Aka The Naked Drunk Kinder (new)

((yea, I guess so.))

message 29: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare (Your_girl_nightmare) | 22 comments Opens door "Mr Pj....."

message 30: by Paperjam, Paperjam the babysitter (new)

Paperjam leaned in even closer to fresh...till of course he saw nightmare att he door. he jumped and pulled away from fresh, falling onto the floor with an idiotic expression. his face was covered with his hands, looking ashamed. ohhh shiiittt...

message 31: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare (Your_girl_nightmare) | 22 comments Nightmare looks down at paperjam "we are out of toilet paper...and why are you shirtless?!" She said

message 32: by Paperjam, Paperjam the babysitter (new)

paper jam got up, brushing his pants. he tried his best to stop himself from blushing, but his embarrassment of having a kinder see him and fresh just put him to shame. "ehem...uh...n-nightmare could you have just asked Blackberry for toilet paper...im uh...k-k-kinda busy..."

message 33: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare (Your_girl_nightmare) | 22 comments Nightmare looked at him with a confused face "are you two making another kinder?"

message 34: by Paperjam, Paperjam the babysitter (new)

((one cannot just explain all the sin an lust happening here x3))

"w-what?! no..no,no,no...its just umm...well....uhhhh.......w-were just talking for a little bit and then." he sighed, walking up closely to nightmare, "y-you see...umm..well sometimes, you know, I'm always busy and..i try doing the best for you..but its just...i want some time for myself, its not that i don't like you guys, its just that..i want to be able to hang out with my uh...good, and cool friend." he spoke softly, pointing towards fresh.

message 35: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare (Your_girl_nightmare) | 22 comments "ooohh i see whats going on" tries to wink at pj but fails miserably
"Mr Pj i think you underestamate how much i know....so please tell me or else i wont go to bed naptime AND YOU KNOW HOW I GET WHEN I DONT HAVE NAPTIME" clings onto paperjams leg and starts to cry "and we are all out of animal cwackers" *sniffles*

message 36: by Paperjam, Paperjam the babysitter (last edited Jan 10, 2018 06:17PM) (new)

paper jam would have hugged nightmare, if of course he had his shirt. but he found his sweater laying on the floor, picked it up, and put it on. the chilling feeling of the sweater made him shake, haven't worn this in at least a year.. then at once he sat down beside nightmare, clutching his hands in his own, "well...nightmare, you see..when two uh...people like each other," he said shyly, glancing at fresh, "you know they uh...they are obviously in love, so they uh..." he began choking on his own words, but forced himself to spit them out, "people will start um..doing things that people do when they are in love." oh asgore, ima need a beer after this..

message 37: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare (Your_girl_nightmare) | 22 comments Nightmare sits up looking at pj "Mr Pj its dont tell my mom but...i already know those things but it you and *squints at fresh* fressssh
Wanna do all that jazz then go ahead i wont tell anyone about this.....on one condition...

message 38: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare (Your_girl_nightmare) | 22 comments I get 10 animal cwackers instead of 3 and you buy extra THICK toilet paper it feels much better than that sandpaper you have

message 39: by Paperjam, Paperjam the babysitter (new)

Paper jam gave nightmare scowl, "alright. what do you want to leave us two alone?" he slowly counted through things in his head, she probs want money..

message 40: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare (Your_girl_nightmare) | 22 comments ANDD i want 200 dollars >:3

message 41: by Paperjam, Paperjam the babysitter (last edited Jan 10, 2018 06:29PM) (new)

paper jam looked at nightmare stupidly, then grinned, "alright. how about super soft toilet paper with a whole box filled with animal crackers,and fifty dollars if...you make sure nobody disturbs us?"

message 42: by FreshDanceMoves (last edited Jan 10, 2018 08:44PM) (new)

FreshDanceMoves | 32 comments "god, he needs to get a new lock." Fresh muttered under her breath. She then got up and shoved her hand in Pj's wallet. pulling out a fifty piece, she stuck her hand under the bed, grabbed a FRESH roll of Charmin Ultra Soft and animal crackers. "here. now get out. and LOCK THE FU-reshing door on your way out." she said, censoring herself. throwing Nightmare out of the room and LOCKING the door. turning to Pj she said, "I thought you had an hour?"

message 43: by Bwackbewwy, Aka The Naked Drunk Kinder (new)

((Nightmare, you are NOT allowed to comment here, and also make a character before Roleplaying.))

message 44: by Ink~ (gone, no longer active), Ink the creator and protector of the AUS (new)

Ink~ (gone, no longer active) (catskookies) | 189 comments Mod
(( thats wut i told her -_- ))

message 45: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare (Your_girl_nightmare) | 22 comments ((Sorry ben xD))

message 46: by Bwackbewwy, Aka The Naked Drunk Kinder (new)

((its okay))

message 47: by Paperjam, Paperjam the babysitter (new)

Paperjam looked at Fresh, a little shocked. he stood back up, looking a little flustered, "there was no reason to get mad at nigtmare, shes just a kid." he moved uncomftorably in his sweater, looking inside the pockets he found a few weird items, a pen, a graham cracker, and a weird toy.
looking at fresh in the eye, pj sighed, "look..i-im sorry. these kids are always around, so i dont really have time to do things."

message 48: by FreshDanceMoves (new)

FreshDanceMoves | 32 comments Fresh narrowed her eyes. "sorry." she mumbled. Her eyes suddenly tearing up, she teleported away. Far away.

message 49: by Paperjam, Paperjam the babysitter (new)

paper jam stood blankness, he could feel his heart sink to the bottom of his stomach, fuck...what did i just do...?
groaning in anger, he walked out of his room.