Books That Shook Us discussion

General Info > January 2018 book?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Griselda (new)

Griselda (graygal) I'm new to this group so I'm not quite sure how it works.

Is there going to be a book of the month of January 2018?

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (bookfeminist) | 28 comments Mod
Griselda wrote: "I'm new to this group so I'm not quite sure how it works.

Is there going to be a book of the month of January 2018?"

Yes! We'll be announcing the book in the coming week.

message 3: by Işın (new)

Işın | 1 comments I'm new as well! I joined this group because i have realized all the popular feminist book-clubs are not intersectional, it saddens me. Hope it's a good one! (btw i'm from turkey and if anyone finds a free e-book link that would be very helpful -im on a student budget) Thanks!!

message 4: by Alice (new)

Alice Vachss Işın wrote: "I'm new as well! I joined this group because i have realized all the popular feminist book-clubs are not intersectional, it saddens me. Hope it's a good one! (btw i'm from turkey and if anyone find..."
I don't usually do this but if you want I will send you a free copy of my e-book "Sex Crimes: Then and Now." You will have to send me some info using the contact form on my website which is alicevachss.com Amazon makes it easier to send a gift copy than other sites but they require an email address to send the book and they will want to know what kind of e-reader you have (kindle? nook? etc.) All that I ask in return is that *if* you like it, that you tell others about it. Alice Vachss

message 5: by Alice (new)

Alice Vachss Işın wrote: "I'm new as well! I joined this group because i have realized all the popular feminist book-clubs are not intersectional, it saddens me. Hope it's a good one! (btw i'm from turkey and if anyone find..."

I haven't forgotten you but I still haven't heard from you if you have a kindle or nook or which other kind of ereader you use. Alice