Small Government Book Fan Club discussion

Non-Book Talk: News and Politics > A win is a win. Take the win.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.J. (new)

S.J. Lewis (sjlewis) | 263 comments I noticed in a news item on line that the judge overseeing the trial of Cliven Bundy...remember him?...has declared a mistrial on the grounds that the Federal agencies involved withheld critical information from the defense. No word yet as to whether or not the Federales are going to re-file. Anybody care to speculate about that now that the Obama maladministration is no more?

message 2: by Troy (new)

Troy Grice (troyjgrice) | 41 comments The FBI remains dominated by Clinton supporters.

message 3: by S.J. (new)

S.J. Lewis (sjlewis) | 263 comments (Sigh)
Too many people are unwilling or unable to 'take the win' and must instead point out that problems remain to be solved. Obama et al had eight years to corrupt Federal agencies, and no doubt counted on Hillary! to carry on the work. We were a long time getting to this place, and may be a long time getting out of it.
To quote Winston Churchill: 'This is not the end. This is not even the beginning of the end. It is perhaps, however, the end of the beginning.'
Take the win. And then go on and win some more.

message 4: by Sheryl (new)

Sheryl Tribble | 4 comments I'm hoping they don't refile, and I think the odds are against it.