What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Children's or YA choose your adventure book; about a group of kids who get stuck in a zoo and are trying to escape. I remember that there were undead animals in the zoo

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ariel The Tempest | 5 comments This is a French book (I think?) I read during elementary school. I think it may have also been published in English though.
I only vaguely remember it as being one of those choose your own adventure where you read and it says "Go to page _" at the bottom of the page.
The book is about a group of kids who get stuck in a zoo and are trying to escape.
I remember that there were undead animals in the zoo and that it had been abandoned or shut down some years ago due to the poor treatment/conditions of the animals.

As a note this is not a goosebumps book. I checked just in case, specifically with the "escape from the carnival of horrors" books as well as a few others and they were not it.

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5006 comments How many years ago did you read it?

Ariel The Tempest | 5 comments Tab wrote: "How many years ago did you read it?"

It's been about 10 - 12 years since I read it.

Ariel The Tempest | 5 comments None of the above are the story I read unfortunately :c

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39282 comments Mod
Ariel The Tempest, are you still looking for this or did you find it?