The Dollhouse discussion

The Group > Roleplay Requests

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

Dark Angel | 265 comments Mod
If you'd like to roleplay, be it with a particular member or character, or even if you don't really mind who it is, post your request here.

message 2: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

Who wants Alina as a private attendant when I make her? :D You can fight amongst yourselves lol.

message 3: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

Anyone up for a roleplay? :)

message 4: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 135 comments Mod
*Shoots hand into the air* I WANT DAD TIME.

message 5: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

Okay. Rei and Alistair? :D

message 6: by Kate Kid (new)

Yeah. I might bring in one of the twins into it, or both of them, later on. Cuz I kinda want all three of them to be pretty close.

Also, when might you bring Faby-baby in? And what is his relation?

message 7: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

Fabian, Caspian and Elian were abducted at a very young age from neglectful parents. Fabian's a favoured son. Elian's...well, I think we all know what Elian is. Caspian's a favoured son.

Which of your characters would you like Alistair to RP with? Rei, Belle or Adam?

message 8: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

@Kate: Also, possibly Adam/Seraphina and Rei/Angeline sometime?

message 9: by Kate Kid (new)

Elian is a servant because he is a little rebel baby? XD

Yes, of course!

message 10: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

Not because he's a rebel, because he's highly trusted. And just like in Brides he works closely with Ellowyn. Elian's technical classification is Son, so that Alistair could give him a higher floor. He doesn't do the work of a servant, he does the work of, well, an Elian haha. Likewise Ellowyn's classification is Mistress but she also tends to all the girls, helps Alistair look for new girls, convince them to come, sometimes abduct them, helps turn them into dolls etc. Caspian was genuinely just taken to be a son.

Awesome! :)

message 11: by Kate Kid (new)

Ahhh. Fair. Man, should I bring in our Andrea to be a servant so we can see Elian be like, "Please, can I court her?" XD

OR! What if as a GIFT to Elian, he asked for Ellowyn to bring him Andrea, so she's a gift to him?

message 12: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

Oooh, yes to the second! Alistair should totally be like "Ellowyn, you see that girl Elian was eyeing on our last abduction? Find her. His birthday is coming up." Hehehe. ;)

Which characters do you want to RP at the moment and where do you want to start?

message 13: by Kate Kid (new)

Hahaha. Nice.

Let's do Rei at first. And I don't mind. Anywhere is fine. I still have to make their rooms.

message 14: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

How about Rei and Alistair in the Tea Room? Perhaps if you're up for it, Rei and Angeline in one of the gardens?

message 15: by Kate Kid (new)

Yeah. That's fine with me. Can you start Alisair and Rei and I'll start the garden one shortly.

message 16: by Kate Kid (new)

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Here you go, Dark. Started it. :)

message 17: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

Okay! I'll start the other one then! :)

message 18: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] wrote: "Don’t really know what to request for my two characters, but Grey and Tia are both open for rp xD"

What sort of relationship do you think Tia would have with Alistair's fiancee, Angeline?

message 19: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] wrote: "Dark Angel wrote: "This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] wrote: "Don’t really know what to request for my two characters, but Grey and Tia are both open for rp xD"

What sort of relationship do ..."

Oooh, do you want frenemies or enemies? :D I'm up for either.

message 20: by sara (new)

sara (hazysunsets) | 12 comments I’m up for a rp as well :)

message 21: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] wrote: "Dark Angel wrote: "This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] wrote: "Dark Angel wrote: "This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] wrote: "Don’t really know what to request for my two characters, but ..."

Frenemies it is! :) Did you want them to RP together?

message 22: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] wrote: "Dark Angel wrote: "This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] wrote: "Dark Angel wrote: "This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] wrote: "Dark Angel wrote: "This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] w..."

Alright! :) Would you like to post first?

message 23: by sara (new)

sara (hazysunsets) | 12 comments This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] wrote: "sara wrote: "I’m up for a rp as well :)"

Sara, I think maybe Grey and Iris might make good friends! Since they both really want nothing to do with Alistair or the dollhouse."

oo, okay! where do you want it?

message 24: by sara (new)

sara (hazysunsets) | 12 comments This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] wrote: "sara wrote: "This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] wrote: "sara wrote: "I’m up for a rp as well :)"

Sara, I think maybe Grey and Iris might make good friends! Since they both really want nothin..."

How about the main garden? Should I start?

message 25: by sara (new)

sara (hazysunsets) | 12 comments This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] wrote: "sara wrote: "This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] wrote: "sara wrote: "This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] wrote: "sara wrote: "I’m up for a rp as well :)"

Sara, I think maybe Grey and Ir..."

Ok! Posted :)

message 26: by Kate Kid (new)

Anyone up for a roleplay? I have three characters (soon to be four).

I have Rei, Adam, and Isabelle (who goes by Belle). They are all children of Alistair and were raised in the house since they were incredibly young.

message 27: by Kate Kid (new)

Yeah, we can do that. Can you start us off? I need to make dinner for my roommates.

message 28: by Kate Kid (new)

Nope, I'm good with anywhere.

message 29: by Kate Kid (new)

Yeah, that's fine with me. Thank you.

message 30: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

Adam/Seraphina when you're up for it Kate? :)

message 31: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 19 comments I've got my 14, year old daughter Jolie up for a roleplay.

message 32: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

I currently have three characters (Satine's under reconstruction so she doesn't count) if anyone wants to roleplay with them. More will be coming soon:

Alistair
Angeline
Seraphina

message 33: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 19 comments Dark Angel wrote: "I currently have three characters (Satine's under reconstruction so she doesn't count) if anyone wants to roleplay with them. More will be coming soon:

Alistair
Angeline
Seraphina"

This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] wrote: " ѕolanιne wrote: "I've got my 14, year old daughter Jolie up for a roleplay."

I’d be down for something!"

Do you three want to do a join roleplay, I'd be down with Alistair and whoever Llama will be using, if not I'm down for just Llama, we'll have plenty of time do roleplay others.

message 34: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

I would definitely be up for a joint roleplay if you two are up for it! :) I'm assuming you want Alistair. :D Who are you two bringing?

message 35: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 19 comments i'll use jolie since she's the only character i have at the moment, any idea's on where to do it?

message 36: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 19 comments This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] wrote: " ѕolanιne wrote: "i'll use jolie since she's the only character i have at the moment, any idea's on where to do it?"

Mhm.....maybe the dining room? They could have a meal together. Or one of the G..."

Oooo! Jolie would love the gardens, so many plants... and bees!

message 37: by Kate Kid (new)

@Dark: I'm up for it. Do you wanna start it? Then I'll get on when I get my computer.

message 38: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

@Kate: Do you mean Sera/Adam? Okay, I'll start. Shall we say he meets her for the very first time just after she's had her make-over?

Also...which garden am I supposed to be in, hehe? :D

message 39: by Kate Kid (new)

Sensory...?

And after the makeover, sure.

message 40: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 19 comments This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] wrote: " ѕolanιne wrote: "This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] wrote: " ѕolanιne wrote: "i'll use jolie since she's the only character i have at the moment, any idea's on where to do it?"

Mhm.....mayb..."

@Dark and Llama, maybe have an order of who posts first? so we don't gent mixed up? I'm more than willing to make the first post.

message 41: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

I'll take my orders from you guys! :D Which garden are we doing this in? Llama tell meee. Or is it in the dining room? And okay Kate, I'll post as soon as I can. Everyone bare with me a second, my headache is inteeeense.

message 42: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

*bear with me

message 43: by Kate Kid (new)

Sounds good.

message 44: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 19 comments Dark Angel wrote: "I'll take my orders from you guys! :D Which garden are we doing this in? Llama tell meee. Or is it in the dining room? And okay Kate, I'll post as soon as I can. Everyone bare with me a second, my ..."

This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] wrote: " ѕolanιne wrote: "This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] wrote: " ѕolanιne wrote: "This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] wrote: " ѕolanιne wrote: "i'll use jolie since she's the only character..."

Sure! How does me, Llama and then Dark sound? I'll post as soon as I'm able, making some changes to a group I lead, and feel better Dark <33

message 45: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

Okay! :) And thank you, Solanιne. :)

message 46: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

Awww, thank you. <3

message 47: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 19 comments This_Literary_Loving_Llama [Semi-Hiatus] wrote: " ѕolanιne wrote: "Dark Angel wrote: "I'll take my orders from you guys! :D Which garden are we doing this in? Llama tell meee. Or is it in the dining room? And okay Kate, I'll post as soon as I can..."

Dark Angel wrote: "Awww, thank you. <3"

Posted! Sorry it's short, been busy.

message 48: by the_rabid_snail (new)

the_rabid_snail | 52 comments I can't rp at this exact moment, but this evening if anyone will be on, I was wondering if anyone wanted to roleplay with Flannery? I should have Hailey done soon too if anyone would rather rp with her (some of her form is in the workshop.)

message 49: by the_rabid_snail (new)

the_rabid_snail | 52 comments Okay I’ll go and read their forms real quick! :)

message 50: by the_rabid_snail (new)

the_rabid_snail | 52 comments I think Flannery would work best with either Tia or Grey the best. Flannel is a broken doll, so Tia, if she deigned to speak to her, could torment her with tasks or just be bitchy to her since everyone thinks Flannel is mute. Concerning Grey, Flannel is also Russian and has lived half her life there. Maybe they could strike up a friendship or something more?

« previous 1