The Dollhouse discussion

The Group > Character Seeking

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

Dark Angel | 265 comments Mod
If you have a specific character in mind that you want made for you, request them here. Go into as much or as little detail as you want to about the character, but remember to leave a little bit of information about your own character so that the person knows who they're making the character for.

message 2: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

Would anyone like to make a personal attendant for Angeline? She would have to be a girl since the girls are attendants to females and the boys are attendants to males. Alistair permits Angeline up to five personal attendants, so if more than one person wants to make one for her, or if anyone wants to make more than one, I'd be happy to take them! :)

Satine is also in need of personal attendants. Alistair has permitted her up to three. If anyone wants to make an assistant for Satine they're more than welcome to. :)

message 3: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 135 comments Mod
I need a personal servant to Rei, Adam, and Belle.

I will also accept any love interests for them as well. :)

message 4: by Iggy (last edited Feb 03, 2019 11:22AM) (new)

Iggy (iggysanchez7) Hello!! I want to make a few characters and figured why not make a few servants? haha

@Angel, i'm making a personal servant for Angeline? Do you have any age preference? thinking of having her 18 :)

message 5: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

18 is absolutely fine and thank you so, so much!!! :)

message 6: by the_rabid_snail (last edited Feb 06, 2019 05:38PM) (new)

the_rabid_snail | 52 comments @Angel, I can make a personal servant for Satine. Is it okay if she's 15?

@Kate, I can make a servant for Adam. Would 17 be an acceptable age?

message 7: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 135 comments Mod
Yeah, that'd be fine.

message 8: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

Sorry for the late response! I've been dealing with some bad stuff. Fifteen is totally fine! :)

message 9: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

Also, if anyone wants to make any personal servants for Seraphina or Emilie, they're more than welcome to! :)

message 10: by Crabby Constance (new)

Crabby Constance (crabbyconstance) | 55 comments @Angel,
I have a servant in the workshop right now, Timandra, who could be a part-time personal servant for either of them. She’s really mechanically-minded, so the rest of the time she spends repairing or experimenting with things. She’s 17; would that be okay?

message 11: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

Crabby Constance wrote: "@Angel,
I have a servant in the workshop right now, Timandra, who could be a part-time personal servant for either of them. She’s really mechanically-minded, so the rest of the time she spends repa..."

Yes! Of course! :) Would you prefer her to be a part-time servant to Emilie or Seraphina? Which do you think she would work best with?

message 12: by Crabby Constance (last edited Feb 09, 2019 05:11PM) (new)

Crabby Constance (crabbyconstance) | 55 comments Would anyone like to make a personal servant for either Eilonwy or Mercedes?
Eilonwy is 15, and her doll name is Roxanna. She used to live on an old, poor farm, and she absolutely hates dresses, rules, fancy things, etc. She’s new here.
Mercedes, who goes by Mercy, is 17 and pregnant with Alistair’s child. She’s really fragile, and has been here a year.
@Angel,
Sorry that I just now got around to posting this. I had to put Timandra on hold to finish up Mercy. I’ve actually started developing her more, and I decided that I want her to be more of a general servant. But I actually am making another servant, and she’ll end up being the personal servant for Emilie.

message 13: by Max (new)

Max | 3 comments Anyone need a male servant? I've got my first character Ashur finished.

message 14: by Dark Angel, the awesome boss (new)

@Crabby: Okay, great! :)