Read 4 Review discussion

Contemporary Fiction > I'll Review Your Book

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Blair (new)

Blair (blair_denholm) | 7 comments Please message me if you would like a review of your book.
I will post reviews on Goodreads (yay!) and Amazon (more yay!)
My reviews are honest and considered and done with compassion.

message 2: by T.F. (new)

T.F. Pruden Blair wrote: "Please message me if you would like a review of your book.
My reviews are honest and considered and done with compassion."

Hi Blair;

Not sure if this is the appropriate method for a reply, but I'm sending it.

Thanks for considering a review of my novel. Please send a mailing address & I'll get a paperback into the mail.

I look forward to your review.

Thanks again & ttys,

TFP

message 3: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Garland | 19 comments Blair wrote: "Please message me if you would like a review of your book.
My reviews are honest and considered and done with compassion."

Hello Blair,

Given the mass of stuff to get through on Goodreads, I have only just stumbled on your posting. I see it was made made back in December so realise that you may no longer be looking for reading/reviewing material.

Like all authors I am looking for reviews. The most pressing are:-
The Bat The Bat (The Red Grouse Tales) by Leslie Garland
The Blue Horse The Blue Horse (The Red Grouse Tales) by Leslie Garland
The Golden Tup The Golden Tup (The Red Grouse Tales) by Leslie Garland

My web site is: http://www.lesliegarland.com
Goodreads link: Leslie Garland

If any of the above appeal I would be pleased for you to review them. I'll happily provide a mobi or PDF for the The Bat and Blue Horse. The Golden Tup is on a free download on 6 & 7 April - please take advantage of same, if the tale takes your fancy.

Hoping you'll get back to me.

Kind regards,

Leslie

message 4: by Mason (last edited Apr 02, 2020 05:41AM) (new)

Mason Hawk | 2 comments I’m guessing you have more time now for reading with the virus about. If you are ok with erotica my book ‘Natalie and the Nerds’ is free on Apple and Barnes and Noble, even though I need an Amazon review, they have not price matched the other sites and are still selling it for $.99. If you shoot me an email I can send you a copy of any of my other books in the format you like to read. Honest reviews are always welcome and appreciated. My books vary from 70 to 200 pages, but are quick reads. Below is my amazon author page that will list what my titles are about so I can email you something to read. Thanks, Mason Hawk
https://www.amazon.com/Mason-Hawk/e/B...