BloodWolf discussion

how it all started

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kiki (my Dove) (new)

Kiki (my Dove) | 22 comments it all started with the nazies secretly expermenting on the super soldier project we thought that it stoped when the war ended. but a secret goverment took it over for years they expermenting on soldiers and prisoners they expermented with animal dna to radiation you name it they did it. Failed experments were kept in cages for years until they deside to kill them for more room or upgrade them with new programing to control them more. there are no sucessful experments so far becuse they can't control them and won't fallow orders when they created me and my twin sister they gave me dna of a wolf and at the time they where expermenting on the blood moon a radiation from the moon that has lots of power i absorb this power and discharge this power in a howl a bloodhowl a powerful wave of radiation that i absorbed. My twin sister has a natural power of elements and the legendary power to summon the blood moon for one month. I dont know much about the others the only thing that you hear is screams of others and they cover them when they go by other cells so no one knows eney one.i only know my sister becuse we were born at the same time. some one needs to get us free and battle for are freedom and that day could be today.

message 2: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (chelsea233) | 140 comments ermm.............that's alot. No offense.

message 3: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 511 comments Mod
and

message 4: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (chelsea233) | 140 comments and what?

message 5: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 511 comments Mod
thats all of it

message 6: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (chelsea233) | 140 comments oh, well, I figured that.

message 7: by Kristie (new)

Kristie (Kay2448) | 292 comments Mod
lol

message 8: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (chelsea233) | 140 comments nah nah nerf