Music discussion

Bands: Q-T > Rob Zombie

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Winnie (new)

Winnie | 54 comments Rob Zombie is an awesome band! Rob Zombie, vocalist, has directed movies///

Some songs; Living Dead Girl, Foxy Foxy, Superbeast, Never Gonna Stop, Meet The Creeper, Dragula, and House of 1000 Corpses.

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) | 74 comments Totaly!!! I've heard Living Dead Girl and I think one other song from the list plus a couple that aren't mentioned.

message 3: by Christy (new)

Christy Stewart (christyleighstewart) I want to marry him....he's SO HOT.

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) | 74 comments Christy wrote: "I want to marry him....he's SO HOT."

Eww no he's not! Girl you gotta get some better taste when it comes to looks! Music you've got that down but hot guys... um hello have you ever herd of Papa Roach, or even Ryan Cobera?

message 5: by Christy (new)

Christy Stewart (christyleighstewart) .............Ew..............

How old are you? You should know better!

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) Dragula's cool.

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) | 74 comments Christy wrote: ".............Ew..............

How old are you? You should know better!"

How old am I? I'm only 17!! How old are you, like 40?
Besides, there all celebrites anyway, it's not like we're ever gonna meet them.

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) i agree,again.

message 9: by Christy (new)

Christy Stewart (christyleighstewart) 17, no wonder you can't see how hot Rob Zombie is, he could be your grandfather and your brain hasn't finished growing yet...

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) | 74 comments Christy wrote: "17, no wonder you can't see how hot Rob Zombie is, he could be your grandfather and your brain hasn't finished growing yet..."

Yep, I'm glad you can see it through my point of veiw!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm 15 and he is kinda hot. Without all the crap on his face at least. heres a pic: http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3193038/mu...

message 12: by Christy (new)

Christy Stewart (christyleighstewart) Ah, hes hottest WITH all the crap on. Living Dead Girl was one of my first-- I can't find a way to end this sentence to a 15 year old....Let's just say, he was so hot in that video that even as a child I was digging it.

message 13: by Winnie (new)

Winnie | 54 comments hey, quit fighting=/

who cares?

seriously...

he's okay-looking. (check out them sleeves?)

BUT I am sixteen and he is old enough to be my freakin' dad. so I wouldn't say he's hot.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

He's older than my dad but he is still hot. And living dead girl is an awsome song! One of my favorites.

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) | 74 comments Caitlin wrote: "He's older than my dad but he is still hot. And living dead girl is an awsome song! One of my favorites."

Okay, while I do think it's extremly weird that you find Rob Zombie to be good looking XP, I do think that he's good with the vocals. I think he's got a good voice for singing and I like to listen to most of his songs, but that's it! Rob Zombie being hot ewww I just don't get how anyone could think that... again EWWW...!!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

lol. i his hot if you see him without all the stuff on his face. Then he's creepy.

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) rob zomie is kick ass.