Recipes Galore discussion

Meats > Taco Spaghetti

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather | 2 comments It's a bit strange, at least it was for me, but delicious and super simple! And you can use so many things you have.
Cook the meat like you normally would for tacos, draining and adding seasoning packet, when that is ready just dump the rest of the ingredients in. Corn (I used the Mexican one, with chillies in, but you can use plain), sliced olives, salsa, sour cream, mexican blend cheese. Stir in cooked spaghetti (regular or any pasta you have on hand) and there you have it. If you want you can add more cheese on top and bake it but not needed. No measuring just add what you like. And you can make it as mild or hot as you like with the salsa and/or adding those little green chilies in a can. I serve it with corn chips.
A cook at a local restaurant told me how to make it.

message 2: by Petra (new)

Petra Yum! I make this sort of a mix and layer it in a casserole (lasagna style) using Tortillas as the "noodles". It bakes up deliciously.
Serve with Sour Cream, Salsa and Guacamole on the side, if you wish.

I'm going to try it with the noodles. Sounds delicious!

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather | 2 comments It through me for a loop when my husband told me about what he had for lunch one day, so I had to find out how it was made. It is a new staple in our house.

message 4: by VWrulesChick (new)

VWrulesChick | 3 comments ohhhh sounds nummy in my tummy - must try!

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen (karenvwrites) | 19 comments Heather wrote: "It's a bit strange, at least it was for me, but delicious and super simple! And you can use so many things you have.
Cook the meat like you normally would for tacos, draining and adding seasoning..."

my friend Kathy makes a warm taco salad with lettuce tomato cheese and jalapenos and corn chips its really quite easy actually and a hit at BBQs

message 6: by Danni (new)

Danni lynn ❤ (danni_lynn88) | 1 comments I need to try this right now 💜

message 7: by Ali (new)

Ali | 130 comments Mod
Yes, Danni, it does sound yummy! When you do make it, please tell us how it went and of course you can post a picture of your yummy results as well!

Thank you for joining!