Fear Fantastique discussion

Movies > Movie News

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy | 339 comments Mod
Just saw on imdb.com that Neil Gaiman's graphic novel Death: The High Cost of Living is being developed into a movie. Casting Death is a tough call!

message 2: by Phillip (new)

Phillip i read that several studios are bidding for the screen rights to pychon's new novel, inherent vice. that could be a great thing if some team like terry gilliam and johnny depp got a hold of it, but it could also be a total disaster if it fell into the wrong hands....

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy | 339 comments Mod
Just read about a horror movie that's going to be released soon - Paranormal Activity. It's supposed to be verrry creepy. Awesome! Anyone else heard about it?

Also looking forward to Jennifer's Body...

message 4: by LinBee (new)

LinBee Not to mention that every other commercial on tv is some variation on the Jennifer's Body trailer.

message 5: by Jerrod (new)

Jerrod (liquidazrael) haven't seen anything for Jennifer's Body, I must live under a rock.

message 6: by Phillip (new)

Phillip the trailer for jennifer's body is all over the media.

has anyone seen lemming? i watched it last night...a good french thriller with my girl charlotte gainsbourg and charlotte rampling.

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy | 339 comments Mod
Really liked Lemming.

Since I'm sponging off my mom, Rob, the Netflix is actually under her name (Cheryll) - just so you're not confused when I friend you!

I can't wait for Anti-Christ...

message 8: by Phillip (last edited Sep 21, 2009 09:08PM) (new)

Phillip i want to be amy's netflix friend too! i mean, her mom's friend....i mean, hmm, that didn't come out right.

anti-christ doesn't open in the bay area until halloween; and like the rest of you i can't wait. i'm going to ask the theater if they know if the print has been cut.

glad you liked lemming, amy...i mentioned it on the movie recommendation thread, and forgot i mentioned it here. sorry about that. it was creepy in a good way. i think you'd like it, rob. i sure did....but i am such a sucker for charlotte...that's why i can't wait for anti-christ!

message 9: by Amy (new)

Amy | 339 comments Mod
I'd love to be your Netflix pal, Phillip! Just figured out how to invite Rob - after that works, you're next on the list...

And, my mom hardly ever gets on the computer, let alone pick out a movie - I usually do all that...(so no worries, guys)

message 10: by WitchyFingers (new)

WitchyFingers Netflix pals! I want to get on that train, too! My account is set up through a different email address, though.

Uh...

message 11: by Phillip (new)

Phillip my account is linked with my email address:
pgsaxo@pacbell.net

i'd be happy and honored to be your netflix friend (amy, gina, vj, any of your pets that might have netflix accounts...)

but i'm probably not smart enough to find any of you...if you find me, please send a friend request.

message 12: by WitchyFingers (new)

WitchyFingers Invites sent to PG and Rob. Message me your email address, Amy - I'd like to add you, too!

message 13: by Phillip (new)

Phillip friendship request accepted....with glee!

message 14: by Amy (new)

Amy | 339 comments Mod
Ooh - it's actually my mother's email (sigh) - so Gina, I'll try to get to you through Rob's Netflix palship - and if not, why dontcha send me your email...