Music Fanatics discussion

Chat > Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

You all probably all know me already, but anyway..

I'm Tatiana, I'm 12 and I'm in the 7th Grade.. My favorite band is Boys Like Girls.. :)

message 2: by Anony-miss (last edited Aug 10, 2009 09:12AM) (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 12 comments Celia. Nothing special here. I'm another human you'll meet.

Do I have any goals?
-- Personally, I'd like to explore the country of Finland.

Why am I so weird?
-- I just am. =)

Why is my music so dark, melancholic, and heavy?
-- I like it that way.

Do I have any favorite colors?
. . . I don't beleive in color.

But yeah .. I'm Celia. I love to help people out. I'll end my Introduction here.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Icefire. Not normal....then again, no says Im normal

Paramore!

Christa (is on top of the world!) (ObsesedWBooks) Christa, almost 17, busy most of the time. Still hasn't left for vacation because her step-dad who's supposed to be driving her and the family up there is at work. Loves to read, and talks about herself in third person at times just for fun. Oh and od course she listens to a wide variety of music.
Linkin Park=favorite band!

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Harbinger of ☠Doom☠. not quite sane. can't stand stupid people. sarcastic. loves The Phantom of the Opera, The Dark Knight, The Nightmare Before Christmas. likes blood. likes black.
anything rock, screamo, alternavtive, punk, or metal.
welcome to your doom....

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

*Shoots Erik*

Christa (is on top of the world!) (ObsesedWBooks) Harbinger of ☠Doom☠ wrote: "Harbinger of ☠Doom☠. not quite sane. can't stand stupid people. sarcastic. loves The Phantom of the Opera, The Dark Knight, The Nightmare Before Christmas. likes blood. likes black.
anything rock,..."

lol, nice another rocker in the group!! *sings* "Exit light, enter night! Take my hand, we're of to never never land!"

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) woot! *eates icefire* stop!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

^^

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) grrr...

Christa (is on top of the world!) (ObsesedWBooks) HMmmm... "You know I make you wanna scream, you know I make you wanna run from me baby but it's just too late you've wasted all your time!
"Cherishing those feelings, pleasuring...
Scream till the silence,
Scream while this live is... perishing!!!"

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) You alone can make my song take flight...
It's over now, the music of the night!!

Christa (is on top of the world!) (ObsesedWBooks) YESS TOTALY!!!

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) YOU LIKE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA?!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

oh no....

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) HAHA ICEFIRE!

Christa (is on top of the world!) (ObsesedWBooks) Well... I haven't exactly seen it yet, but I know the main idea behind it and have heard some of the songs some of my friends like to brag at school and quote from it too. I don't care though cuz I know I'll get to see it all the way through eventualy. Oh yeah, and please don't type up any spoilers.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah get Nellie-la here too. And Sweeney Todd and we can have a war.

Mrs. Jack Sparrow *Leah :D* name is leah. fave bands r Skillet and The Fray. likes mostly rock and alternative rock. can't stand screamo or hard rock (givs her headache) and....luvs oreos

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) yay oreos and hard rock! im siding with nellie-la

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I will disappeared when the war starts

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) i highly doubt they'll come but if they do....

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I can make them come....

'Come if you want to rage about POTO and Sweeney Todd!'

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) nice...

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Icefire wrote: "yeah get Nellie-la here too. And Sweeney Todd and we can have a war."

Oh noes! Not another!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I love POTO!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

oh no......

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

What? I like POTO! It's awesome!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

heheheee ^^ Ice is surrounded!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweeney! Get here quick!

And Im not saying I hate POTO....I just hate musicals in general

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

*gasp!* I love musicals!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

If you went to a school that forced you to watch chesey muscials every year, you would hate musicals too

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh.. yea... how they made me hate CATS: The Musical.. sad.. very sad..

Christa (is on top of the world!) (ObsesedWBooks) Yuck CATS was the worst musical ever! I love Sweeny Todd though, actualy I have it on DVD! Never heard of POTO whatever that is, but I've seen Wicked when I went to a theater down in Chicago with a couple friends. Otherwise then... haven't seen too many musicals.

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Phantom of the Opera. i really don't like musicals but i love POTO and The Nightmare Before Christmas. i love the Wicked soundtrack and i need to choose a song from it for voice...

message 36: by Christa (is on top of the world!) (last edited Aug 10, 2009 03:59PM) (new)

Christa (is on top of the world!) (ObsesedWBooks) Oh yeah the Nightmare Before Christmas is a cool one, and a lot of the Disney musicals are cool too if you count stuff like the Lion King and Pinochio to be musicals then yeah I guess... maybe I've seen more than I originaly thought.

message 37: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) love Lion King

Christa (is on top of the world!) (ObsesedWBooks) Cool, did you that the Lion King is actually based off of Shakespears' Hamlet?

message 39: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) it is? weird

Christa (is on top of the world!) (ObsesedWBooks) Yeah, if you actualy pay attention tho the way Simba's family is set up you'll see that his father Mufasa is the good king while his uncle Scar is trying to take over the kingdom and eventualy succeeds when he has his 'partners' chase Simba away from the Pride Lands or Mufasa's kingdom. Things are set up a similar way in Hamlet, only much more complex.

message 41: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) see, i've never read or seen Hamlet so i wouldn't know that

Christa (is on top of the world!) (ObsesedWBooks) I own the written play, read the description and skimmed through a part of it, I haven't actually found the time to read through it thouroughly though.

g2g, mom made spagetti for the wole famly and she wants me to join in, I doubt I'll be back on till next week cuz I have to leave for vacaton early tomarrow morning so if I'm I don't get back tonight bye.

JACLYN☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻♥♥♥ | 5 comments Hi! im jaclyn! i live in Austin,TX! I luv outdoors and sports!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Hola people. I'm bendomolena.

My music is mostly alternative, I am a pop-hater (putting it out there)

I'm ME. That's all I'm promising.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) [image error]
see more Celeb Look-A-Likes

HAHAHAHAHA!!! LOOK!! MORE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

*whispers* I think Rache is going insane..

message 48: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 12 comments She's always insane :D

message 49: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) *manical laughter*

message 50: by Leah (new)

Leah | 8 comments Hey i'm leah im 13.

I LOVE MICAHEL JACKSON, ADAM LAMBERT, DAVID COOK, CHRIS DAUGHTRY.

( i listened to at least 8 michael jackson songs a day. I got 24 on my ipod.)

hey everyone!

« previous 1