fantasy book lovers!! discussion

debates > lucas vs balthazar

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) which of these guys do u prefer from evernight?
i luv balthazar the most at the minute

message 2: by I'amber (new)

I'amber (xiamberx) | 96 comments I like Blthazaer, but love Lucas, so Lucas :D

message 3: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i do like lucas but he does seem a little violent

message 4: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i no but i just like balthazar the most

message 5: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments I like Balthazar a lot, but I gotta say Lucas. Lucas is just...(can't think of the right word) different? But in a good way. Bah, I'll have to think of the right word for him.

message 6: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol

message 7: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments Alright, Lucas is Daring. Yeah, that works. I just like the 'bad boy' thing. =)

message 8: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i kinda like the badboy thing but 4 sum reason i am more drawn 2 balthazar

message 9: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments Hmmm, well he is really sweet. :) That's always a plus.

message 10: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah and plus he was nice 2 her even tho she neva chose him unlike sum1 else from a book called twilight saga lol

message 11: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments Lol. Very true. Yeah, I do like him a lot. In a way it does kinda seem like Lucas doesn't deserve Bianca. Or that he's just not good enough. You know what I'm saying?

message 12: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah i no wot ur sayin as he wasnt that nice 2 her a couple of times and he was very violent aswell which is neva gud

message 13: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments No, never good. Oh my god, I'm starting to like Balthazar more now.

message 14: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) haha did i convert u lol

message 15: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments Lol. Yeah, I think you did. Not sure if I like that though because I still think she's gonna end up with Lucas.

message 16: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol well av only read the 1st and i think she is gunna stay wiv lucas authors usually go wiv happy endings or wiv the mojority of wot the readers want

message 17: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments Yeah, uh now I'm so bummed about that. Evernight is my favorite book so far. To be honest I don't really like the other.

message 18: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) its not my all time fave but i do luv it its either in me top 10 or 20

message 19: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments One of my favorite books is Of Mice and Men. I started reading it, thinking I would hate it, but I like it so much. And not because it's a classis either :P

message 20: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) neva fancied that book 4 sum reason

message 21: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments Really? I don't like the ending, or no I do 'cause it kinda completes it, but it's sad. Hmmm, I don't know what other books are my favorite. Maybe the Host?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

it's so so

message 23: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments I love it too. I just hate that it's by Stephanie Meyer. I can reread it though so may times. What books do you like Madison?

message 24: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i like the host not my fave my fave is the mortal instruments i just luv them books.

message 25: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments I love them too. :) Well I've only read the first one so far, but still really awesome.

message 26: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yay its the best series out there and madison if u liked the 1st u will luv the rest they r just the best

message 27: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments I know! I want to so bad, but I haven't been able to get books lately. :( Next time I go, I'm getting 'em.

message 28: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments That's the next one on my list. And, no, I'm not a SM fan. Twilight just got too huge.

message 29: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) madison wrote: "I know! I want to so bad, but I haven't been able to get books lately. :( Next time I go, I'm getting 'em. "

my mum seems 2 b buyin all my books at the min.
and av not fancied that hunger games

message 30: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yup i agree wiv every1 havin there own opinion. at the mo am readin poison study and thats a really gud book so far

message 31: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments I think waht might happen with me. Is that I'll be expecting too much out of them. Is it becoming a movie? I think I heard that.

message 32: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments Oh, I want to read that too! It looks really good.

message 33: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) maria v. snyder and its about a girl that is about 2 get hung wen she gets a choice of being the new food taster, do u chose a a quick death or a slow poison and now its just got 2 the point were she has found she has powers which is punishable by death. i hope sum of that made sense

message 34: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah it is am really enjoying it av already got the nxt 1 of the series

message 35: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments Lol. So many books to decide to get.

message 36: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) haha i no wot u mean another gud series is the morganville vampire series its my 2nd fave book well so far neway

message 37: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments Lol. I do want that series too. I was gonna get it once but couldn't find it ad just didn't feel like asking for it.

message 38: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) poison study, magic study and fire study not got the last 1 yet. and the morganville series i think theres 7 but they r so gud. i got a new book 2day the time travellers wife

message 39: by Sar (new)

Sar (sarahjstraley) Personally,
I absolutely adore Lucas.
He is filled with so much emotion.

message 40: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yup

message 41: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments The author is Rachel Caine. Oh, wait what book? Cause that's for morganville.

message 42: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) madison wrote: "The author is Rachel Caine. Oh, wait what book? Cause that's for morganville."

yup

message 43: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments Oh, when you read the Time Traveler's Wife can you let me know how it is? I'm on the brink about if I want it or not. I feel like I'm cheating for wanting to read it when the movie comes out.

message 44: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol yeah i will let u no i really wanna see the movie

message 45: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments Me too I love the Main girl in it. But I can't remember her name. Rachel Mc- ???

message 46: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) rachel mcadams she was in the notebook aswell

message 47: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments I know. I love her, even if I haven't read the book I think shes perfect. :)

message 48: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol she is a gud actress

message 49: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments She gets in all the good love stories. I love love stories. :)

message 50: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah ur right and yeah i do 2 i also luv the romcoms

« previous 1