Terminalcoffee discussion

Side of the Milk Carton > Accused Absences >

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,842 (1842 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37

message 1: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I hear Larry is in Canada today. And I've got to work...better log off GR for a while.

Feel free to let us know when you're gone. People worry about you, you know, if you're gone for a couple days.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya hey der Larry.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments I hope Larry took his tuque. It gets cold up there in the Great White North, ya know...

message 4: by Knarik (new)

Knarik Have a great time Larry!

message 5: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) I'm actually in southern California. It's very warm here, Jackie. Knarik knows how warm it is here.

When Larry says Ontario, he means California.

message 6: by Knarik (new)

Knarik It wasn't very hot today, was it Larry?

message 7: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Not too bad.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

My SIL used to live near Ontario, it can get pretty warm there, and you don't need a passport to get back out.

message 9: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17333 comments Mod
I'm going to Water World today, so I won't be online till evening. Be good!

message 10: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Have a great, wet time.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Have fun, Sally! Don't get sunburned!

message 12: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Larry, GRODY!

message 13: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Heidi wrote: "Larry, GRODY!"

Oh yeah. I didn't mean that.

message 14: by Julie (new)

Julie | 568 comments I have been gone for so long, that I am having trouble catching up on all the threads. So I never get around to posting because I am still reading other posts and whatnot.
Whew! There was a Bay bay and all sorts of new stuff to know. Overload!!

message 15: by Sally, la reina (new)

Julie! I was relistening to your fantastic shebang again today and thinking about how you were missing and now HERE YOU ARE! Hooray!

message 16: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) The infamous cow thread, Julie. I know what you mean. That is hard work.

message 17: by Julie (new)

Julie | 568 comments Hey, Sally!
Glad you like the Shebang...the new one, or the old one? I am trying to finish up with the new ones, but I haven't gotten very far.
Also, the group seems to have grown in my absence. There are a lot of new people :)
No wonder there is so much to read.

message 18: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Julie, BOTH your shebangs rock my socks. :) I miss your presence in TC. Are you planning on sticking around for a little while?

message 19: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I just back after meetings and there are about 10,000 posts. Where do I start?

message 20: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments READ ALL OF THEM IN SEQUENTIAL ORDER STARTING FROM THE BOTTOM AND WORKING YOUR WAY UP. DON'T SKIP OR GLOSS OVER.

message 21: by Lori (new)

Lori *snort*

Leaving tomorrow for our yearly week at Orcas Island.

!!!

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments RandomAnthony wrote: "I just back after meetings and there are about 10,000 posts. Where do I start?"

Start with the most important ones, RA. Which are MINE, of course! ;)

message 23: by Sally, la reina (new)

Do what I do: skip everything that has to do with sports. That should cut down your work considerably. Except for the football thread. I've been posting witticisms there today.

message 24: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I saw your witticisms. I read those...I go to the sports threads first.

:)

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments I gotta say I'm shocked at how you guys stick to the subject in those sports threads. I check to make sure I'm not missing anything, and it's nothing but baseball talk, football talk, soccer talk...
Weird!

message 26: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Those threads make my eyes glaze over.

message 27: by Sally, la reina (new)

Those threads make me drool with boredom.

message 28: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Heh. One of these days I'm going to send all of you your local team's foam fingers. You first, Sally!

http://www.hkiprosports.com/ItemImage...

message 29: by Sally, la reina (new)

But I stay away ever since Matthew chastised me for being off-topic.

message 30: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments We don't have foam fingers in Arkansas.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Heidi wrote: "We don't have foam fingers in Arkansas. "

Really? Why not?

message 32: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments We probably do. I wouldn't know, though. I never look for them.

message 33: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Heidi wrote: "We don't have foam fingers in Arkansas. "

Maybe not. But you have Santa hats.

http://www.lids.com/pop/product_image...

message 34: by Sally, la reina (new)

Huh. I never knew that the Broncos were "my team". I feel strangely protective of Shannon Sharpe now.

message 35: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments THOSE ARE ATROCIOUSLY FUGLY.

message 36: by Sally, la reina (new)

And Arkansas is united against ugly things? How did they manage to produce Chelsea Clinton?

message 37: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Her mom's from Chicago.

message 38: by Sally, la reina (new)

Damn. I can't get a thing past The Caffeinated Heidi.

message 39: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Sally wrote: "Huh. I never knew that the Broncos were "my team". I feel strangely protective of Shannon Sharpe now.

"

This is a fair point. If you have a different team I will be happy to procure a picture of said foam finger.

(Chelsea's not that ugly! Not Amy Carter ugly, anyway. Or Bush girl sorority drunkish.)

message 40: by Heidi (last edited Aug 14, 2009 12:13PM) (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments She's had makeovers from her celeb & debuntante friends because they all wanted to help her out. I've met her. She was NOT a cute kid.

message 41: by Lori (new)

Lori She has?????

Hmmm, I never thought of that, altho I do remember she was an ugly kid, and now not so much. Hmmm.

message 42: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments She has fashionable friends.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Isn't she friends with Stella McCartney? Who also isn't all that gorgeous. Not that that matters...

message 44: by Sally, la reina (new)

I'm now sorry I poked this wasp's nest. I don't really think she's all that fugly. It went with the flow at the time.

message 45: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments So, we're all in consensus that she's likeable and cute now? :)

message 46: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments ok friends. i am out. rehearsal and rehearsal dinner tonight (chinese theme) and finish setting up for tomorrow afternoon wedding. tomorrow morning triple header softball followed by hosing self down and scrubbing with SOS pads and then into my tux for afternoon wedding. late night tear down and clean up, church sunday morning and then scheduled group ride on motorcycles afterward connection new and old friends. nice casual, relaxing weekend. thanks as always for the laughs, opinions and insight. you guys are the best

kevin

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Have a wonderful time, Kevin! Take plenty of Kleenex!

message 48: by Julie (new)

Julie | 568 comments Have a good time, Kevin. You are in major wedding season, huh?
I am narcissistically glad that I have been missed here at TC. I am only here off and on, but I will be sticking around. I liked Heidi's polls. :)
Now I wanna make polls, so I have to brainstorm(and I like the word brainstorm...I wanna get more specific with it weather-wise. Like: I need to have a braintornado.).
Yup, off to do some brainlightning(oh, wait...that sounds like I am trying to become dumb. Better stick with braintornado.).
Wow, now that was a tangent.

message 49: by Sally, la reina (new)

Dude. Make some polls. I need to get less work done today. I'm serious!

message 50: by Matt (new)

Matt | 819 comments Heidi wrote: "We don't have foam fingers in Arkansas. "

I just know that you would look really cute wearing one of these, Heidi:

http://spln.imageg.net/graphics/produ...

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37