Slytherin Pride discussion

Random off-topicness... > Questions that I really should alreadly know the answers too...but don't

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (last edited Aug 09, 2009 06:20PM) (new)

Zoë the Awesome (malfoy_luver) | 1300 comments Mod
Well, okay, this doesn't have to do with Harry Potter...but it can, if you have a HP question you just can't figure out! But mostly I have questions that i need u guys to help me with! Seriously, though, this is embaressing...I'm blushing as i write it...

1. How do you do italics and bold and stuff? I think its like text or something...but I'm not sure...
2. How do u set ur status? i mean on ur profile...
3. ummmm...i thought i had more...i really need a remembrall

message 2: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (last edited Aug 09, 2009 06:21PM) (new)

yeah i didn't properlly end the itallics...now all my writing is slanty
ok all better...
hmmm...
bold
I'm so smart!!!!

message 3: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 3 comments well yeah, the bold and all that, just click "(some html is okay)" above the box where you type and it explains it... and the status, there's like a drop down window thing where you usually add book statuses that says "add a general status update" as a choice, and you pick that, and yeah...

message 4: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

thanx jeeves!!!!!

message 5: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 3 comments actually i think you have to click "update status" and THEN there's a window thing....

and no problem haha ;D

message 6: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

umm...update status...where's that? (i'm so ignorant...)

message 7: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 3 comments haha, go to "home" and then at the right side of the screen, near the top, there's a place to set what you're currently reading, and stuff.... the status stuff should be there :)

message 8: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

ok thanx again!

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) I can't do bold!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

me 2!!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (last edited Dec 15, 2009 05:48PM) (new)

do <-b>your text<-/b>

but take out the dashes.