Some Girls Bite - Q&A with Chloe Neill discussion

Hello!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chloeneill) | 2 comments Mod
Hello, everyone! Welcome to the SOME GIRLS BITE Q&A. Beginning Monday, August 10, I'll answer your questions about publishing, writing, the Chicagoland Vampires, or my forthcoming new young adult series, the Novels of the Dark Elite.

Thanks for participating!

message 2: by Tina (new)

Tina | 7 comments I'm reading this book now, and I love it! The story line is good and the characters are fascinating. Evan and Merit's tension is hot!

message 3: by valee (new)

valee I absolutely loved this series, and can't wait for book 3! Merit is awesome and Ethan OMG, LOL.

You've just got a huge fan here, I added this two books to "my faves" shelf and also your next YA book that is coming out next year. Your style is awesome.

message 4: by S.S. (new)

S.S. (ssrice) | 4 comments Big fan here, also. I like both storylines-Merit's and her magical friend's.
BTW, are you speaking at any workshops or conferences next yr?

message 5: by Tina (new)

Tina | 7 comments I finished both books and loved them. My favorite books I've read this year. Sadly I'm a Morgan fan. I know they won't end up together but that's who I'd like Merit to end up with.

message 6: by valee (new)

valee Nooo! Please don't, I think he'll be a bad guy or maybe there could be a spin off and he could have his book later, but Merit and Ethan are meant to be together, If not I'll be too frustrated.

message 7: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chloeneill) | 2 comments Mod
Hi, everyone. Thanks for reading!

S.S. - I don't have any workshops or conferences yet planned for 2010, although I'm sure something will pop onto the schedule as time (and my day job) permit.

message 8: by Tasha (new)

Tasha (tfifer2003) Tina wrote: "I finished both books and loved them. My favorite books I've read this year. Sadly I'm a Morgan fan. I know they won't end up together but that's who I'd like Merit to end up with. "

I would I agree I'm a Morgan Fan as well. I hope he well a least make it back to the friend list.

message 9: by Tina (new)

Tina | 7 comments I'll take Morgan anyway I can get him, friend, lover, neighbor ... I just want more Morgan.

I really like the relationship between Merit and Morgan. He's from another house but wants her.

message 10: by Patty (new)

Patty (patty21) | 4 comments Read it...loved it. Tina...I'm a Morgan fan too. The only way Chloe will get me out of rooting for him is if she makes him a bad guy...a very bad guy. Ethan is great but no fun! I can hardly wait for july's release.

message 11: by Tina (new)

Tina | 7 comments Patty- I hope he never goes bad! I've been a fan since the first mention of Morgan. Not so much Ethan. Merit and Ethan are dull together, nothing in common.

message 12: by S.S. (new)

S.S. (ssrice) | 4 comments Which actor do you think of for Morgan and Ethan?

For Ethan, I def. think of Luke Goss (Hellboy2)

Morgan- ?

message 13: by Tina (new)

Tina | 7 comments How would Luke Gross look with long hair?

message 14: by Patty (new)

Patty (patty21) | 4 comments brb gotta go look up luke goss from hellboy.

message 15: by Patty (last edited Mar 15, 2010 12:16PM) (new)

Patty (patty21) | 4 comments Ok back...He's delicious. Ethan just got a bit more exciting! Looks older than I pictured Ethan to be...but that's ok.
Tina, I have to agree with you on the dull part...if Ethan tried just a bit harder to show that he was into her...maybe...but the whole "i dont understand why we have this connection thing"...doesn't do it for me. Until that happens...I'm all about Morgan.

message 16: by Tina (new)

Tina | 7 comments Patty I agree with the whole " I don't understand why we have this conneciton thing"! On Chloe's blog she lists David Beckham as a possible Ethan, I like that choice.

message 17: by S.S. (new)

S.S. (ssrice) | 4 comments Please, Luke Goss could kick Beck's pretty boy butt.HA

ALso, for Morgan, I like Kris Freeman, the Olympic skier.

message 18: by Patty (new)

Patty (patty21) | 4 comments Can Beckham act? Picking actors is tough...I can't find anyone that would do Morgan justice. He's so "hot" in my head!

message 19: by Tina (new)

Tina | 7 comments I'm not really picking for acting just for looks. I don't think Beckham can act but he looks good. If this really were to become a movie, I'd like to see fresh faces.

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ This is so great that ur doing this group, Chloe. I havent read ur books yet but they are up at the top of my list! Soooo many of my friends LOVE them so i can hardly wait!!

message 21: by ~Vixhen~ (new)

~Vixhen~ (vixhen) I haven't started your books yet, Chloe; but they are on my short list. I love books with strong female leads. Can't wait to start!

message 22: by S.S. (new)

S.S. (ssrice) | 4 comments Sharon and Chich:
It's not just the leads that are read-worthy. The hottie love interests and secondary characters are great.