CLBB Refugees discussion

Help this poor adled soul...

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (new)

Kim De | 22 comments Hey gang - I cant remember, who was it that wanted to hear about my thoughts on The Bone Collector? I havent figured out the site yet and I cant find the message from that particular friend...

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin | 37 comments Me, me, me! :D

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim De | 22 comments YEA!!!!!

Ok, loved it!!!! What an amazing weave of a plot! Sometimes I felt the plot got bogged down in the technical stuff (Im kind of a "get to the point" gal), but I love a story where I constantly wonder "who done it" and get surprised more than once with the revelation!!!!

Tell me what you thought!

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin | 37 comments It's been awhile since I first read it, but I remember being surprised by "whodunit", too. I loved the technical parts, and especially the historical facts/trivia that was needed to figure out each clue. I've read the second in the series, which I liked, but not as much as I liked the first one - if I recall, that one is really interesting in a detail sense but there was something about the end that kind of bothered me, but I can't recall the specifics.

I'm hoping the others are more on par with the first one. Argh, so many books, so little time...

message 5: by Kim (new)

Kim De | 22 comments Erin wrote: "It's been awhile since I first read it, but I remember being surprised by "whodunit", too. I loved the technical parts, and especially the historical facts/trivia that was needed to figure out eac..."

I too loved the history part - I agree - NOT enough time to read!!!!