twilight lovers! discussion

Characters and Cast > Anyone see the Twilight actors in London recently?

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Faith (new)

Faith | 84 comments Just wondered whether anyone attended the Twilight talk and meet the cast event in London last month? I met and had my photos taken with the actors and the talk was really good. Anyone go? Or take photos?

message 2: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Nope, not me.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, Faith. Welcome back! I personally don't live in London, so I didn't have the shot. Did you have fun?

message 4: by Faith (new)

Faith | 84 comments Hey Melzz, been a while! It was good yeah. Unfortunetly my partner passed away in an accident a few days before hand (hense why I havent been on) and it was a present from him as he planned to propose there so I felt I had to go to be honest. But when I got there it was good. Peter was lovely! Such a nice guy and him and the new wolf guy were great with the audience in the talk. Didn't take my own camera tho, so only had a couple of professional shots done : (

message 5: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ *gasp* Awwww, I'm sooo sorry for your loss. Oh my goodness :'(

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Faith wrote: "Hey Melzz, been a while! It was good yeah. Unfortunetly my partner passed away in an accident a few days before hand (hense why I havent been on) and it was a present from him as he planned to prop..."

I'm so sorry, my condolences. I can't say I know what it's like, but I'm sure he was an amazing man.

message 7: by Faith (new)

Faith | 84 comments Thankyou. Its ok, its been a few weeks now, so just trying to get back to some normality. Like flooding these message boards again! lol. As you know I have plenty of opinions on things ; )

message 8: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ I agree with what Melzz said.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Faith wrote: "As you know I have plenty of opinions on things ; ) "

Oh yes! I have tons of those, too. :D

message 10: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Faith wrote: "Thankyou. Its ok, its been a few weeks now, so just trying to get back to some normality. Like flooding these message boards again! lol. As you know I have plenty of opinions on things ; ) "

Haha, same here.

message 11: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Faith wrote: "Hey Melzz, been a while! It was good yeah. Unfortunetly my partner passed away in an accident a few days before hand (hense why I havent been on) and it was a present from him as he planned to prop..."

I am so sorry for your loss!! Welcome back!!

message 12: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade Umm, I don't live in London, so sadly, I couldn't. Oh well. :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I live in the middle of hick land USA so no. But was it cool?

message 14: by Celia (new)

Celia  Jane Guzi (celiahearts) | 97 comments i live in america

message 15: by Kim (new)

Kim Crowley (kimcrow) i live in dereham which is in norfolk, england and its about 3 hours away from london. i went to london about a few weeks ago but didnt see anyone :(

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe another time.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

yup I would love living that close to London I know three hours is a lot but I live many thousands of miles from London.

message 18: by Kim (new)

Kim Crowley (kimcrow) :L it isnt that far away. its just that we have to go across the dartford bridge which takes about half an hour.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay I'll pretend I know what that is but to be fair I have to cross the Atlantic Ocean which takes idk 10 hours.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe, depends if you're swimming, flying, or on a boat. :D

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg I am so sorry.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Melzz wrote: "Hehe, depends if you're swimming, flying, or on a boat. :D"

Well I am a pretty fast swimmer according...

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

to the coaches and the timer

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, so you could get there sooner than most.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

sooner than most probably Micheal Phelps has me beat but I could get there sooner than most.

message 26: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade Ambizzle wrote: "Okay I'll pretend I know what that is but to be fair I have to cross the Atlantic Ocean which takes idk 10 hours."

Yeah. Except I'm, like, on the farthest end of the country, so it would take like 10-12 hours just to get to England... not fun. After about two hours on a plane, you start going crazy from boredom.

Unless they're showing good movies. Those are always good. :D

message 27: by Erin (new)

Erin (erndurian) Ambizzle wrote: "I live in the middle of hick land USA so no. But was it cool?"

Why dos't anyone come to Iowa? I mean come on!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Cuz they don't like it here

beautiful cornfields and pig sheds if you ask me

message 29: by Baylee (new)

Baylee (bayleebeth) Erin wrote: "Ambizzle wrote: "I live in the middle of hick land USA so no. But was it cool?"

Why dos't anyone come to Iowa? I mean come on!"

Iowa is better than the western side of nebraska! there aren't any trees here!

message 30: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments Lets go to Iowa!!!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Guys, this is getting off topic.