Sailor Scouts discussion

Girls > All the girls

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Theres.....

Mercury
Venus
Earth
Mars
Jupitar
Saturn
Uranus
Neptune
Pluto
Moon
Mini Moon

Any others???

message 2: by Contrary (new)

Contrary (that-contrarian-librarian) You forgot Mercury.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) >:( She's the first one on the list!

message 4: by Contrary (new)

Contrary (that-contrarian-librarian) lol. Didn't see that. Need new glasses ;D

message 6: by Contrary (last edited Sep 27, 2010 07:50AM) (new)

Contrary (that-contrarian-librarian) Wait a sec... This topic is 'all the girls'. Are we counting Earth as having it's own scout, or is Tuxedo Mask girly enough? ;-)

message 8: by JeZiKa (new)

JeZiKa (ajakajezikairp2ndaccount) | 1 comments Mod
Oh haha...I don't think earth has a scout... I no member but I think not

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Earth doesn't have a scout but it has two defenders and that's Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon. It explains more in the manga which I read but it was in japanese.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) haha I see..I was gonna say!

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 39 comments dude the japanese is way better

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

*high fives alma mcgee,with a long username* I almost cried in the japanese version of Sailor Moon. I'm filipino,malaysian,and japanese.

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 39 comments yeah pretty sad *puppy dog lip*

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) I not a big fan of japanese...like...the stuff they do...

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 39 comments lol cause you can't understand them?

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) 1. They kill whales
2. They kill dolphins
3. Some things over there such as there government doesnt make since and or isnt fair.
4. Asians are gonna take over the world some day and we're all going to die.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the anime drawings. Beside SAilor Moon is a japanese show but dubbed for english and you watch them.

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 39 comments its over with your just over reacting

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Number 4 might happen but it doesn't mean that they kill people!!! Number 1 and 2 are wrong they only eat fish!Number 3 I'm not sure but I'll check with my grandmother.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Makoto: I agree I like that stuff but I havent gotten my hands on much (like 1 thing)

Alma: Made no sense

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awsome ♥ ! ~ wrote: "Makoto: I agree I like that stuff but I havent gotten my hands on much (like 1 thing)

Alma: Made no sense"

Haven't you read most of asians mangas and watched their anime shows?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Did you know that Makoto is Sailor Jupter's first name in Japanese?

Makoto is Lita

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 39 comments yes i i have but forgot most of it sorry

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) I say we move this to the chat topic and no I havent because I not japenese!!!!