Vampire/Werewolf RP discussion

Debate > Are You a Vamp or a Wolf???

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I am absolutely Werewolf, and I think Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner) is really HOTT. So please say which team you are on and we can start a discussion over which one is better. :)

message 2: by Soumya (new)

Soumya hm....I'm not sure which one I am.

message 3: by Savannah (last edited Aug 10, 2009 11:29AM) (new)

Savannah (savvy15) idk........their both cool. 2 hard 2 pick

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

It's always hard to pick. They both have pretty good advantages. :)

message 5: by Silver (new)

Silver I was told this roleplay needs me.... lol

I'm an elf.

message 6: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Yes....elf is not an option.

message 7: by Silver (new)

Silver So? I typically don't choose options.

I've had about three people tell me I'm weird today, I had people say "I love you!" about five times today, and I had someone tell me "I hate you" and.... yes, strange day. I'm in this group of really strange homeschoolers...

message 8: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Someone said they hate you?

message 9: by Silver (new)

Silver Um, it was a joke, I forget who it was... I think it was the girl I'm trying to email right now but either she wrote her email down wrong or I'm not reading it right. *sigh*

Also there was this little kid who was like, really mad for no reason and he was all like "I hate all of you!!"

message 10: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Mad people tend to say something they didn't mean to say.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes they do, My sister does that. o_o

message 12: by Silver (new)

Silver It was like...

if you do something ridiculously right, like you get something perfect, and someone who didn't get it is just joking and they're like "I hate you."

*sigh*

or do you mean the kid? idk what his problem was. My friend and I were trying to get him to calm down but I think we just made it worse.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

It prob wasn't ur fault when ppl r mad they tend to be a bit exegerating. :)

message 14: by Silver (new)

Silver I think some of the others might have been picking on him.

But seriously, it was a teen science meeting, he was more like 8 years old, and he was shooting everyone with waterguns and kicking water in their faces and stuff!

ANYWAY, new topic....

my friend (sorta)'s little sister (okay, like 12 years old) got on the wrong bus today and got the bus driver to drop her off at their pool (not in a good neighborhood) where she called her mom to tell her where she was...

for those of you who are curious, my friend turns 15 tomorrow.

message 15: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) Destiny wrote: "I am absolutely Werewolf, and I think Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner) is really HOTT. So please say which team you are on and we can start a discussion over which one is better. :)"

FO SHO

message 16: by Kimmy D. (new)

Kimmy D. | 11 comments im a vamp!

message 17: by Andy (new)

Andy Well... I really like Jacob... and I really like Rosalie. The two of them are my favourite characters. Traditionally I despise vampires, but I like the twilight vampires... however I've always loved were-wolves. So i think I'll be a were-wolf...

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya, I didn't really like Rosalie. Only when her and Jacob were teasing each other did I ever really see her point. She is cool though. :)

message 19: by Kimmy D. (new)

Kimmy D. | 11 comments ...............i like alice and jasper!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I used to like Jasper a whole bunch, but then I turned Werewolf. :) I like Jacob the most. I turned werewolf the 7th time that I read the series.

message 21: by Kimmy D. (new)

Kimmy D. | 11 comments goodness...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya, I know. :)

message 23: by Kimmy D. (new)

Kimmy D. | 11 comments hehe!^^

message 24: by Andy (new)

Andy My sister told me every detail of theseries before I even read it, and from what she said I liked Jacob, then I read it (actually I'm only on eclipse, but It's almost as if I've read Breaking Dawn anyway) Jacob was my favourite character-- by far.
My least favourite is Bella, or James.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Wolf...i was vampire but i'm so over Edward now...Go team Jacob♥

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesomeness! :D

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

lol♥

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 7 comments I'm SOO a vamp... So I'm told. Which is weird, seeing as my favorite animal is a wolf... But apparently I have all the vamp characteristics. Gold eyes, pale skin, full lips... Blah, blah blah... And I would rather be a vamp anyways.

Long story short, I'm a vampire.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Coolio

message 30: by Katie (new)

Katie | 3 comments so a vamp im cool skined pale skin full lips ect

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not pale, and I usually have warm skin. And I think Jacob Black is sooooooo HOT! So I'm a wolf. :)

message 32: by Andy (new)

Andy i had a question... did anyone like Breaking Dawn? Because I really liked it-- but most people I knoe said it sucked! So I was just wondering...

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVED IT!!! It was my fave book out of all of them, I read it like 9 times. I read the other books less though.

message 34: by Andy (new)

Andy Interesting... I wonder why people hated it then...

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, kind of weird.

message 36: by Andy (new)

Andy my favourite was New Moon by far. I don't know why... possibly the lack of a certain vampire... (Edward I mean, I like the others...)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, lol, I deff liked New Moon secondly, because of Jacob.

message 38: by Andy (new)

Andy Yeah, I'm not sure, but that might be why too. He and Rosalie are my favouites, I like Eclipse because of Rosalie's story, and I like Breaking Dawn (for a number of resons, but) bexause of Nessie.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Good reasons! :)

message 40: by Andy (new)

Andy I know, right!!?

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Lolz

message 42: by Dodgegirl (new)

Dodgegirl | 2 comments IMMA half vampire, half wolf!!

message 43: by Konfetti.FoxX (new)

Konfetti.FoxX (kitsuneprincezz) Sweet! :D

message 44: by Dodgegirl (new)

Dodgegirl | 2 comments aha yeah that was such a random thing for me to say.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I think im wolf. :D