Girls!?!? discussion

Love! > Heartbreak

Comments Showing 1-50 of 508 (508 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Della (new)

Della | 91 comments Mod
Mmm I thought we might need a heartbreak folder...

There was this boy that I really, really liked. He was my science partner and we got to sit in the back of the room so we talked alot. He was going out with this other girl, tho. When she broke up with him, he asked me out. every1 warned me that he was just looking for a bounce-back, but i'd liked him for at least a month! so i said yes. i was soo stupid.
the next day, he had a person come up to me FOR HIM and break up with me. Such a wimp! He said that he still had feelings for the girl he broke up with before and it wouldn't be fair to me, blah blah blah.
my heart was broken, i tell you. i know its stupid, because we only when out for 15 hours, but i was soooo freakin happy.

anyways, now we're friends again and he said that it was stupid what he did and he felt really bad and he hopes we're cool and everything.
but the WORST part is that i might still like him!!
:-/ plz talk me out of it! lol if you just need to vent (like im doing) this is the place!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, I think that it was mean of him to ask you out in the first place, AND to send another person to break up with you, but all the same I think he did the right thing to break up with you, don't take me wrong here, I mean that later on, when you come to like him more and more,then realize that he still likes the other girl...then well I think you would have been more upset about this cause you would have gotten to know him more....About talking you out of liking him...there are people who are better at that than I'am, lol

message 3: by ♫Huneeya♥ (new)

♫Huneeya♥ | 737 comments u cant do anything about who u like. u like him 4 ur reasons and maybe over time ull realize that ur over him now and ya i agree with sunni dont go looking for a guy hell come 2 u
and i also agree with maryam.....look at it from his point of view he did the right thing

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 10, 2009 01:19AM) (new)

Yes I also agree with Sunni, I'am sure you will get over him...Cause I have realized even though you might like a boy A LOT, you can get over him....I FINALLY HAVE.....yesterday night in fact!

message 5: by ♫Huneeya♥ (new)

♫Huneeya♥ | 737 comments i can answer for her
it makes her feel GREAT because now her cousin (a.k.a me) will stop making fun of her =]

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, It sure does!Lol

ImperatriceofGloom | 88 comments One of my best friends, "A", likes this guy, "B". In my opinion and in a lot of other peoples opinions, B is a jerk. He's gone out with a bunch of creepy girls, and I think he might have even dated two girls at the same time. Anyways, A is head over heals for him, and I keep telling her that she doesn't need him, and that she needs someone better, but she is convinced that she's in love. I told her that she can do so much better, and that B doesn't deserve someone as great as her. I don't want her to get hurt, but I don't know how I can help her.

PLEASE!!! If you know of any ways that I can maybe convince her that B is no good for her, please help me.

The only thing that I know of now is to just support her and then help pick her up when he breaks her heart.

I need help!!

ImperatriceofGloom | 88 comments But he already knows that she likes him.

ImperatriceofGloom | 88 comments No. I have no idea.

Thanks for helping me out you guys.

It means a lot.

:)

message 10: by ♫Huneeya♥ (new)

♫Huneeya♥ | 737 comments ya i agree with sunni
like if u sit nxt 2 him in any of ur classes or anything just mention it casually and then just tell ur friend 2 b careful with him , i cant think of anything else sorry..

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments Andie ~ *Queen of Cheese* wrote: "One of my best friends, "A", likes this guy, "B". In my opinion and in a lot of other peoples opinions, B is a jerk. He's gone out with a bunch of creepy girls, and I think he might have even dated..."

iv been on ur friends side of the story...
Dont keep pushing her and telling her hes no good..
it only makes things worse, bleieve me!! i almost lost my best friend bcuz of it.
Nicely tell her that u dont want her to get hurt, and hes really not the best guy.
Butt... leave it at that.
Let her make her own decision, you cant change the way she feels about the guy. She'll eventually get over him and move on.
But for now, u just need to be there for her, even if he does break her heart.
I know this sounds really stupid, but really, my friends pushed me so much NOT to go out with him, and it made me want him more.
And he ended up being a really great guy.
So, please, just be her friend and be there for her.
Im sorry if i didnt help, i know everything was kinda jumbled up in this message. Sorry =P

ImperatriceofGloom | 88 comments You did help.

I can see what you mean, and I'll try not to be to pushy.

Thanks guys!!

You helped me a lot!!

message 13: by ♫Huneeya♥ (new)

♫Huneeya♥ | 737 comments ya, thats what we're here for :)

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments No prob! good luck(:

message 15: by ♫Huneeya♥ (new)

♫Huneeya♥ | 737 comments yes good luck! i forget wat im wishing u luck 4 lol..

ImperatriceofGloom | 88 comments lol

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok u guys r such hopeless romantics!! Cmon i love a good romance story, but rly guys.

Andie-its ur friends life, tell her she can do watevr she wants just make sure she knws wat shes up against and if possible show her another guy thats better but like converse girl said, dont push her

Della-i hope ur over this guy if ur not i talked my friend out of liking a bad guy so i can try to help u!!

message 18: by Della (new)

Della | 91 comments Mod
aaaah! omg sorry i havent checked this topic in FOREVER!!!
thx for the good advice everyone!! :)

message 19: by Della (new)

Della | 91 comments Mod
yea, i think im over him...

kinda...

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments well thats sorta good

message 21: by Della (new)

Della | 91 comments Mod
lol yea
congrats on ur 1 day of skool

message 22: by Della (new)

Della | 91 comments Mod
mine is in...6 days.
:P lol i have sooo much summer hw 2 do!!

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments Homework and summer should not be allowed to be in the same sentence.

message 24: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments hey you guys! im new here but i have like a serious problem. . . . . well actually problemssssssss haha lol

message 25: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments and yeah Andie dont push it, i had the same situation but on both sides so i understand them both you dont want to see her hurt, but after that she will be more carful about reading ppl. and as for her side she will only want him more knowing that she cant have him.

message 26: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments sorry if that makes no sense. lol

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl wrote: "Homework and summer should not be allowed to be in the same sentence."

ugh IKR? we had to read two books, annotate one and keep a dialectical journal for the other it was TORTURE

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments Ewwww gross...

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya ikr?? Sooo wrong on so many levels

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments Well when do u start?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Friday is my first full day thursday is a half day. Idk i wanna go back and c all my friends but the ffirst couple of wks r soooo annoying!!!

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments i no... and boring =P

message 33: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments haha lol can you guys help me?

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments Sure thing

message 35: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments OKAY so i like this guy but idk if he likes me and i used to really like him but now i just like him a bit. and we are in high school so i never see him any more! so how can i tell that he likes me cuz like he is always tickling me and teasing me and giving me hugs. but i still dont know.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Well that cud mean a lot of things. Watch to see if he does tht to other girls bcuz if he does tht means its just standard joking around and doesnt mean anything to him rly. If he singles u out then its probably for a reason! ;)

message 37: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments Yeah he does I mean for the most part he gives every one a hug just like me LOL but other than that I'm pretty sure he does cuz today was the first time I saw him in forever and he poked me and said sorry I couldn't resist and he started smiling and then gave me a hug then came up behind me and scared me LOL

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

AAAAAAAA i really need help 4 guys asked me out today and they are realy popular and i am not weird huh so what do u thinks going on like am i just being used or what

message 39: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments Idk say no!!! U have to cuz if they are all friends then yes it is too weird

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

well id give it time to really c. a lot of guys at my school do that just to bug girls its just typical flirting! guys r sooo annoying! lol

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments Rose:
idk..
that could be, like, just friendly way but then again he could be flirting with you.
So idk, give it more time.
And, you could always just ask him.
Lissa:
unless you like them, say no.
Theres no use going out with a guy you like, especially if its just to be more popular.
And plus, if your not on the same social ranking as them (i know this sounds bad) then they mightv just been joking around and making fun... ummm yeah...
But u seem cool so i doubt thats it.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

lissa - thats weird. um i dont know u at all so idk if ur 'cool' or whatevr but thats just a little to strange to be true. make sure theres nothing fishy going on before agreeing to anything.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

ok thx guys

message 44: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments yeah lol ive been in the "person being asked situation" a lot and if more than one guy askes its not right. not to be mean cuz like your awsome, but still you can tell like if their friends were with them and laughing or smiling, then its not right. lol well ive never been in THAT situation but ppl always ask me so idk.

message 45: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments and omg you guys okay another one of my problems lol. i used to like this guy in 4th grade and i havent talked to him in like four years and we started texting, and i think he likes me and i might like him. i think he likes me cuz he asked me what he means to me and and i told him he is a very good friend of mine but when i asked him he said i was MORE (and yes he capitalized more) than a friend too him AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!

message 46: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments IDK! A LITTLE. AND OKAY! AND OKAY!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Awwwww!!!! He so likes u!!! So sweet all the guys at my school r idiots without the guts to even think something like that

message 48: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments LOL THATS NICE AND LOL IM TEXTING HIM AND IDR WHAT HE SAID AND I WAS ALL THATS NOT VERY NICE AND HE SAID :( SORRY AND I SAID NOPE 5 MIN OF TIME OUT SO FOR LIKE 10 MIN I DIDNT TEXT HIM! AND LOL I JUST TEXTED HIM AGAIN. LOL AND I ASKED HIM IF HE LIKED ME AND HE SAID KINDA AND THAT IM CUTE AND WHEN MY FRIEND ASKED HIM HE TOLD HIM JUST AS A FRIEND! WHICH ONE IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!

message 49: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments OMG HE JUST TOLD ME HE LOVED ME!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

message 50: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments I AM FREAKING OUT YOU GUYS!!!

FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11