Warriors Lovers! discussion

Discuss the Series! > Bluestar's Prophecy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie Well, let's discuss here. For people who've read it or currently reading it, let's discuss.

message 2: by SpottiPup407 (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 406 comments I don't have it!I'm only on the sixth book of warriors, the first prophecy.

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie That's a great one. But you can always read Bluestar's Prophecy whenever because it comes beofre Firestar's time.

message 4: by SpottiPup407 (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 406 comments lol, I figured out that Firestar's quest comes before the new prophecy.I can tell because in Firestar's quest Brambleclaw is still Bramblepaw, and in the new prophecy, Brambleclaw is Brambleclaw.

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie Yup!

message 6: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) | 14747 comments Mod
Yeah, it sort of connects the prophecies better in my opinion.

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie Yep!

message 8: by Silver (new)

Silver Well I don't really know what we're talking about here so I'll assume it's just spoiling the series for me, so... lolz

message 9: by Oceanwaves, Chew gum for Oceanwaves Stay Active Mission (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 8408 comments Mod
lol!

message 10: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose | 169 comments Blazepaw wrote: "lol, I figured out that Firestar's quest comes before the new prophecy.I can tell because in Firestar's quest Brambleclaw is still Bramblepaw, and in the new prophecy, Brambleclaw is Brambleclaw."

what? that's can't be right because bluestar is bluekit/paw... i've only read the first 8 chapters that you can read online for free

message 11: by Katie (new)

Katie That's cool.

message 12: by Katie (new)

Katie idk what chapter I'm on. Hm, lemme see....
*goes up to room*
Ah-hah. Chapter 14.

Dragon firewings(Heaven) (slenderfur) SPOILER ALERT

I think it is sad that Moonflower or whoever died

message 14: by Sam (new)

Sam It is! *sob* That was sad...

message 15: by Katie (new)

Katie Yup. Poor Bluepaw!

message 16: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la I read this book in an hour after buying it, lol. It was amazing! It was one of my fave. warrior books.

message 17: by Katie (new)

Katie Hey Syeira! I haven't finished it yet...:P

message 18: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la Hi! Well i loved it! I got it the day it came out.

message 19: by Katie (new)

Katie I pre-ordered it about a week before it came out, and I think I got it 1-3 days after it came out

message 20: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la cool. XD. After i bought it we went to a restaraunt and i was reading it the whole time!

message 21: by Katie (new)

Katie lol. that's what I would do!

message 22: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la yeah it was fun. :)

Dragon firewings(Heaven) (slenderfur) i just finished it it was great

message 24: by Katie (new)

Katie I'm still reading it :P. I haven't had much time to read it. I have a few other books I'm reading now.

message 25: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Willowmist | 7835 comments Mod
Bluestar's Prophecy was awesome! ^^

message 26: by Oceanwaves, Chew gum for Oceanwaves Stay Active Mission (new)

DON'T RUB IT IN!!

message 27: by Katie (new)

Katie Willowmist wrote: "Bluestar's Prophecy was awesome! ^^"

Ack! I'm still reading it!!!!!!!!!

Aw Ocean. :(

message 28: by Oceanwaves, Chew gum for Oceanwaves Stay Active Mission (new)

lolz, I'm good though! :D

message 29: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Willowmist | 7835 comments Mod
Aw, gomen! x3

message 30: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 2399 comments Bluestar's prophecy was way better than Firestar's Quest.

message 31: by SpottiPup407 (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 406 comments yeah...I start reading Firestar's Quest, and I start thinking to myself,Why'd they even make this book?

message 32: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 2399 comments yeah. it wasn't very good; i just skipped right to the ending.

message 33: by SpottiPup407 (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 406 comments yeah...but i loved bluestar's prophecy!it was so interesting!

message 34: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 2399 comments i know!!! i never knew that goosefeather knew all along that tigerkit was bad news-and NOBODY believed him!!

message 35: by SpottiPup407 (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 406 comments i know!!!!And I HATED Thistleclaw!He's thinks he's so fancy pancy 'cause he became a warrior before any other of his sisters!Ick!

message 36: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 2399 comments and he's so CRUEL to bluefur, when it wasn't even her fault!

message 37: by SpottiPup407 (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 406 comments i know!and when he attacked Oakheart, well...Bluestar couldn't help herself to stop Thistleclaw!She loved Oakheart!

message 38: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 2399 comments i know...*sniff* she should've let him come to thunderclan and help raise her kits...then mosskit never would have died!!

message 39: by SpottiPup407 (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 406 comments i know!When I got to that part, at school, I was talking to my friends about that!*Sniffle...*

message 40: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 2399 comments mosskit was so cute in starclan, too...

message 41: by SpottiPup407 (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 406 comments i know!she sounded like such in experienced leader when she gave Bluestar that one life!

message 42: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 2399 comments i know! *sniffle* mosskit should never have died. did you know- they changes mosskit's gender. in cats of the clans, or some field guide, there's a story. mosskit's a BOY then-she's a GIRL in the actual book!!

message 43: by SpottiPup407 (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 406 comments i know!and in code of the Clans, when Whitestorm's training the apprentices, Graystripe's only Graypaw, but they accidentally typed GRAYSTRIPE!

message 44: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 2399 comments lolz! and then they changes moonflower's name, too, i think...it was different.

message 45: by SpottiPup407 (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 406 comments but ummm...in the Warriors website, when someone asked the Erins who Bluestar's parents were, they said DUSKflower and Stormtail.Not Moonflower!

message 46: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 2399 comments yeah, MOONflower is what they changed it to.

message 47: by SpottiPup407 (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 406 comments yeah..

message 48: by Katie (new)

Katie Firestar's Quest was good, but Bluestar's Prophecy was too. BP gave you more information about Thunderclan before "Rusty" came along.

message 49: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 2399 comments yeah, i liked it better because there was so much more real story to it, not just a random quest...

message 50: by Katie (new)

Katie Hehe. I'm excited about the next Super Edition; Skyclan's Destiny.

« previous 1