super natural Rp discussion

Romance > Romance RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 311 (311 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, What it would be it wouldn't you see? (new)

Charmed Wolf vampire hunter | 657 comments Mod
((Talk normally like this))

message 2: by Fwit, say no (new)

Fwit | 535 comments Mod
Kathie tossed a stuffed olive into the air, watching as Stephen plucked it neatly out of it's fall with his teeth.

message 3: by Fwit, say no (new)

Fwit | 535 comments Mod
"You're a pig." Zoe told Stephen cuttingly.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Claudia walked around a park.

message 5: by Fwit, say no (new)

Fwit | 535 comments Mod
Stephen stuck his tongue out at Zoe. "You're just jealous cuz I don't get fat. Anyway, let's go have fun at the park." He dragged his protesting sisters out the door.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Claudia sat on a swing. She was really bored.

message 7: by Fwit, say no (new)

Fwit | 535 comments Mod
All three of them raced for the swings.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Claudia saw people coming. She just swung higher.

message 9: by Fwit, say no (new)

Fwit | 535 comments Mod
Stephen and Kathie beat Zoe to the swings, leaving her with the little baby ones.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Claudia looked down.
"Hi," she said to the 2 people.

message 11: by Fwit, say no (new)

Fwit | 535 comments Mod
"I'm Kathie!" she said to claudia.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Camille sat under a tree at the park playing her guitar quietly with a notebook in front of her, trying to write a song.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Claudia. You can call me Claud," she said.

message 14: by Fwit, say no (new)

Fwit | 535 comments Mod
"Claud?" Zoe's hands were at her hips. "Can you tell Stephen to get off the swing and be nice?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Claudia smiled.
"Sorry," she said nicely to the girl.

message 16: by Fwit, say no (new)

Fwit | 535 comments Mod
Stephen stuck his tongue out gleefully at Zoe. "HA!"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're Stephen I presume?" she asked him.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ugh!" Camille complained, scratching through a few lines in the song she was writing.

message 19: by Fwit, say no (new)

Fwit | 535 comments Mod
Stephen nodded, sailing higher than Kathie.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi,' she said, then went back to swinging.

message 21: by Fwit, say no (new)

Fwit | 535 comments Mod
Zoe glared at her triplets, annoyed, then began filling Claudia in with all the information about her siblings, interesting and gossipy.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Claudia barely listened.

message 23: by Ladie Nayy (new)

Ladie Nayy  (ladienayy) | 33 comments LiLi was sitting under a small apple tree in corner of the park. singing quitely to herself...

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Camille gave up and writing and put her notebook back in her back. She strummed the guitar quietly so only she could hear.

message 25: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Tsuki slid out of her apartment, locking the door. Slowly she walked down the stairs, hugging her black coat tighter to her. I wish it would snow... she thought, shutting her light purple eyes for a moment as she walked.

Eric entered the coffee shop, heading to the counter to order. "Grande coffee, no room." he told the barista. He paid and then took a seat in the window of the shop.

message 26: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, What it would be it wouldn't you see? (new)

Charmed Wolf vampire hunter | 657 comments Mod
Kenric walked the streets hanging his head he seemed sad

message 27: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Tsuki walked towards the book store, her keys jingling softly in her pocket. She could see someone ahead but she couldnt tell if it was a boy or a girl.

message 28: by Nessiebear (last edited Aug 24, 2009 02:08PM) (new)

Nessiebear Eric got his coffee and left the shop, looking around for a moment, feeling lost.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Camille saw Eric and left her guitar under the tree. "Do you need any help there?" she asked laughing a little.

message 30: by Ladie Nayy (new)

Ladie Nayy  (ladienayy) | 33 comments Lili finally decided to get up. As she did she saw a someone in the distance...(kenric) so she went and hurried after them..."Hello.?....umm hello?" she called

message 31: by Ladie Nayy (new)

Ladie Nayy  (ladienayy) | 33 comments Lili finally decided to get up. As she did she saw a someone in the distance...(kenric) so she went and hurried after them..."Hello.?....umm hello?" she called

message 32: by Ladie Nayy (new)

message 33: by Ladie Nayy (new)

message 34: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Eric turned to see a girl. He smiled slightly. "Ah...could you point me in the direction of the library?" he asked.

Tsuki heard someone calling ahead.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Down the street this way, to the left." Camille said and pointed him in the right direction.

message 36: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Eric smiled again. "Thank you." he said, starting to head in that direction.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Camille followed after him quickly. "You seem new here, whats your name?" she asked.

message 38: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Eric laughed softly. "I'm Eric. And totally new here. What's your name?" he asked.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Camille." Camille said and looked over at him. "Where did you move from?" she asked.

message 40: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear "Camille..." Eric tested out her name. "Ah, I moved from New York. When did you move here?" he asked.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've lived here my entire life, actually." Camille said and laughed. "Yea, pretty boring, huh?" she said and smiled over at him. "What is New York like?" she asked.

message 42: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Eric laughed. "Not at all. And, it was...alright." he said, looking away.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, okay." Camille said and blushed, looking away also. She hoped she hadn't made him mad. She stopped when they reached the library. "Well, there it is." she said and smiled at him.

message 44: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Eric forced a smile. "Thanks. I'll see you around." he said. Lauryn...is gone. he thought, looking at the ground as he walked away.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Camille watched him walk away and sighed brushing a piece of hair out of her face. Ugh! Why'd I ask about NY and get him all upset?? she thought to herself as she walked back to the park to get her guitar.

message 46: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Eric walked into the library, picked up a book and took a seat on the floor, beginning to read it.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Camille picked up her guitar and started walking back to her house, having to pass the library again in the process.

message 48: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Eric stood up and headed for the counter to make a card and borrow the book.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Camille continued to her house which was only a block and a half from the library. She put her stuff away and climbed onto her roof to read.

message 50: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Eric finished up and headed out, back towards his apartment.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7