super natural Rp discussion

Werewolf > Werewolf RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 662 (662 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, What it would be it wouldn't you see? (new)

Charmed Wolf vampire hunter | 657 comments Mod
((talk normally like this.))

message 2: by Fwit, say no (new)

Fwit | 535 comments Mod
Jennifer scowled at her bedroom wall. Looking six years old had so many disadvantages.

message 3: by campbema (new)

campbema Matt walked around in the woods. He didn't feel like going to his new house yet. He had to keep moving since people wondered where his parents were and why a little kid wanted a job so badly. He hated looking so young

message 4: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei Selene ran around the store she had folentered to work for. SHe helped people get what they needed. When she was down with work she started walking threw the woods towards her isolated house.

message 5: by campbema (new)

campbema Matt realized that there was another werewolf around so he changed into wolf form so the wolf didn't think he was a hunter. He ran up to a rock to look for the other wolf

message 6: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei Selene turned her head slightly. She walked a little ways more before she came into view of her house.

message 7: by campbema (new)

campbema Matt saw the wolf in the distance. he decided to follow it, but stayed hidden in the trees

message 8: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei Selene walked to her front door and opened it she glanced behind her. When the door was open she changed and walked in closing the door with her back leg. She walked over to her bed and laid down.

message 9: by campbema (new)

campbema Matt saw the wolf change into a girl that seemed around the age of thirteen. He changed into a human and knocked on the door

message 10: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei Selene glanced at the door and got up. SHe changed back to a girl and opened the door suprised to see a boy that looked about....13. "yes?" she asked.

message 11: by campbema (new)

campbema Matt looked down at the ground. "Um, hi, I um, I was walking around in the woods and I noticed you and I am new here. I was wondering what the rules and boundaries are. If you um, know what I am referring to"

message 12: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei Selene grinned. "Well. Looky here another werewolf! Come in! Come in! I'm new here too actually. But I usually stay in here....Unless I have to be at work. She closed the door after he walked in.

message 13: by campbema (new)

campbema Matt looked up and smiled at her before walking in. "My name's Matt by the way." Matt said when she closed the door

message 14: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei Selene smiled. "I'm Selene."

message 15: by campbema (new)

campbema "Hi Selene. May I ask how old you are, both ages that is" Matt said and sat down on a chair

message 16: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei Selene smiled. "13....or 30." she said sitting down on the couch.

((I g2g. I be back 2morow))

message 17: by campbema (new)

campbema ((kay, bye))

"How interesting. 13 and 29" Matt said as he pointed to himself. Finally someone the same age as him, in both ways

message 18: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei ((Back!))

Selene grinned. "Cool." she got up and walked into the kitchen to see if she still had anything to eat.

message 19: by campbema (new)

campbema (('Ello))

"So, where did you move from?" Matt asked

message 20: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei ((hiya))

Selene sighed. "I honestly don't remember. On my way here I looked behind me and couldn't remember where I had come from...only where I was going." she found some Ramen. "Ramen?" she asked.

message 21: by campbema (new)

campbema "Um, sure. Thanks" Matt said and got up to go into the kitchen with her. "I honestly don't remember where I was last either. All I know is that I'm here renting an apartment with my 'parents' but they're on a 'business trip' at the moment"

message 22: by Athena Kamalei (last edited Aug 21, 2009 11:27AM) (new)

Athena Kamalei Selene chuckled. "The one I used to get my job was, 'my rich parents kicked me out of the house. And I need money to buy one for myself or I'll be homeless for the rest of my life' they took pity on me and let me work at the jewelry store."

message 23: by campbema (new)

campbema "hm, I like that one. I did however once use the real reason, which didn't work too well, but on one person worked great. That one was. 'See this scar, my daddy gave it to me because he tried to kill me.' He honestly did when he found out about me considering he was a hunter" Matt said and looked down at his arms. Luckily he was wearing a sweater today or else she'd be able to see the scar

message 24: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei Selene nodded. "That's cruel. But it's in his nature..."

message 25: by campbema (new)

campbema "yeah, you're right. So, what are your parents like, do you still talk to them?" Matt asked

message 26: by Fwit, say no (new)

Fwit | 535 comments Mod
Jennifer sighed and barged out of her room.

message 27: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei Selene shook her head. "I don't know my parents."

message 28: by campbema (new)

campbema "Oh, sorry to hear that" Matt said quietly. (if I randomly leave its b/c the power went out. major storm here))

message 29: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei ((kk))

Selene shrugged.

message 30: by Fwit, say no (new)

Fwit | 535 comments Mod
"Where do you think you're going?" Her foster mom demanded

message 31: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei "It's not a big deal...." she said softly. She handed him the ramen then sat down and started eating hers.

message 32: by Fwit, say no (new)

Fwit | 535 comments Mod
"Outside. For a walk." Jennifer replied

message 33: by campbema (new)

campbema "It kind of is. What did you do when you first changed?" Matt asked as he started eating his ramen

message 34: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei Selene thought for a second. "Um...............I ran." she looked at him.

message 35: by campbema (new)

campbema "For fun or fear?" matt asked

message 36: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei Selene shrugged. "Both. I was scared I would hurt the paople who were taking care of me. And I wanted to try out my new legs."

message 37: by campbema (new)

campbema "Yeah, it was fun, running that first time. Second time, not so much. Then again a knife coming after you doesn't really help, but running's my favorite thing now"

message 38: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei Selene nodded. "I like the change." she said. SHe stood upa dn took her stuff to the sinck. She wasshed it then came out and sat down again.

message 39: by campbema (new)

campbema "So, what's your average, for staying in one place I mean. I was able to stay somewhere for an entire year once"

message 40: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei Selene smiled. "I've been in one place foe two years. The last place I was in I was only there for a month. And now I'm here."

message 41: by campbema (new)

campbema "How did you manage to stay for two years?" Matt asked surprised by this

message 42: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei Selene shrugged. "I was staying with some nice people and they really didn't want me too go. So I didn't."

message 43: by campbema (new)

campbema "That's nice. I met some people like that over in Delaware" Matt said

message 44: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei Selene smiled. "That's where I was for two years." she said.

message 45: by campbema (new)

campbema "Huh, guess they liked you better than me then" Matt joked. "Well, I uh, have to go and look for someone willing to higher a 'thirteen' year old" Matt said

message 46: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei Selene smiled. "okay. See you around." she said.

message 47: by campbema (new)

campbema "Bye" Matt said and left. Once outside he changed into his wolf form and started running towards town. When he reached the street he backed into the shadows a little to change forms again and went into the mall there

message 48: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei Selene closed the door.

message 49: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei Selene looked at her watch and swore. "I'm gonna be late for my second shift!" she grabbed her bag and ran out the door. she locked it then ran threw the woods and out of the woods. She slowed down and walked to the jewelry store she worked for.

message 50: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei They said hi she said hi back and started helping people out. She saw Matt walk in and nearly ducked but unfortunatly she was helping a costomer.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14