super natural Rp discussion

Vampires > Vampire RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 266 (266 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, What it would be it wouldn't you see? (new)

Charmed Wolf vampire hunter | 657 comments Mod
((Talk normally like this.))

message 2: by Fwit, say no (new)

Fwit | 535 comments Mod
"Why's your name Sam?" Helen pestered Sam, following him around.

message 3: by Ladie Nayy (new)

Ladie Nayy  (ladienayy) | 33 comments Hey.!! im minnie.

message 4: by Evil freak Ranger, if i had a word of my own everything would be nonsense (new)

Evil freak Ranger | 201 comments Mod
Renji walked boardly around the park

message 5: by Ladie Nayy (new)

Ladie Nayy  (ladienayy) | 33 comments Minnie saw Renjii and ran over to him (( hello ))

message 6: by Evil freak Ranger, if i had a word of my own everything would be nonsense (new)

((hello))
"Hi." he said

message 7: by Ladie Nayy (new)

Ladie Nayy  (ladienayy) | 33 comments As minnie looked at Renjii she asked " May i ask your for your name? "

message 8: by Evil freak Ranger, if i had a word of my own everything would be nonsense (new)

"I'm Renji."

message 9: by Ladie Nayy (new)

Ladie Nayy  (ladienayy) | 33 comments She had a confused look on her face. " What a unique name....." She said

message 10: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, What it would be it wouldn't you see? (new)

"it is." Genji appeared from no where, "I'm Genji."

message 11: by Evil freak Ranger, if i had a word of my own everything would be nonsense (new)

"Hola Genji." Renji smiled

message 12: by Ladie Nayy (new)

Ladie Nayy  (ladienayy) | 33 comments Minnie jumped back. "Oh!" she said. " Why hello im Minnie. "

message 13: by Evil freak Ranger, if i had a word of my own everything would be nonsense (new)

Renji chuckled

message 14: by Ladie Nayy (new)

Ladie Nayy  (ladienayy) | 33 comments Minnie shot a look at Renji. " well. what are you two doing out here ? " she looked at each of them playfully. " trying to scare me?"

message 15: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, What it would be it wouldn't you see? (new)

"Hello Minni." Genji said smiling crookedly," Maybe.."

message 16: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, What it would be it wouldn't you see? (new)

"Later." Genji walked off

message 17: by Ladie Nayy (new)

Ladie Nayy  (ladienayy) | 33 comments " haha. well it worked." then she looked at renji and sighed.

message 18: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, What it would be it wouldn't you see? (new)

Genji shoved his hands in his pocket

message 19: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, What it would be it wouldn't you see? (new)

((ef's not on he's taken care of his girl freind))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((what happened?))

message 21: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, What it would be it wouldn't you see? (new)

((hit by a semi truck right in front of us.))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((woah! Thats terrible. :( ))

message 23: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, What it would be it wouldn't you see? (new)

((ya poor VD))

message 24: by Fwit, say no (new)

Fwit | 535 comments Mod
Sam sighed and walked faster to the swingset. "Because it is."

message 25: by Fwit, say no (new)

Fwit | 535 comments Mod
"That doesn't explain anything." Helen complained.

message 26: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 6 comments Lenna walked down the street, looking up at the moon lit sky, lost in thought.

message 27: by Fwit, say no (new)

Fwit | 535 comments Mod
"Do you ever stop asking questions?" sam replied.

message 28: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, What it would be it wouldn't you see? (new)

Gengi sighed and turned to leave

message 29: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Aug 22, 2009 08:45PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 6 comments Lenna could feel the itch of her thrist at the back of her throat. She tried to ignore it, but she knew she couldn't hold out for long. She turned around and began walking toward the opposite direction, heading towards the forest.

message 30: by Fwit, say no (new)

Fwit | 535 comments Mod
"No!" Helen glared at Sam.

message 31: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Misa snapped her fan shut and left the house, shutting the front door silently behind her. She made her way down the street, her uncovered eye shifting over people as she watched them.

message 32: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 6 comments Lenna could sence a vampire's presence somewhere down the street. Her pace quicked to see who it was, but not by too much.

message 33: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Misa's eye narrowed as she sensed other vampires. Where? she wondered, turning her head to look down an empty alley.

message 34: by Ladie Nayy (new)

Ladie Nayy  (ladienayy) | 33 comments minnie saw genji start to leave..and grabbed his arm "hey,were r u going?" she asked with hesatation..

message 35: by Ladie Nayy (new)

Ladie Nayy  (ladienayy) | 33 comments Minnie sae Genji turn 2 leave..she grabbed his wrist and asked "hey..were r u going.?"

message 36: by Ladie Nayy (new)

Ladie Nayy  (ladienayy) | 33 comments Minnie sae Genji turn 2 leave..she grabbed his wrist and asked "hey..were r u going.?"

message 37: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, What it would be it wouldn't you see? (new)

Genji looked around as he walked out into the middle of the street then sprouted his wings

message 38: by Nessiebear (last edited Aug 24, 2009 01:21PM) (new)

Nessiebear Misa immediatly spotted Genji with her uncovered eye and pursed her lips. What is he thinking...!? she wondered.

message 39: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, What it would be it wouldn't you see? (new)

Genji waited then pushed of the ground

message 40: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Misa watched him rise and then looked around. Quickly she grabbed a hold of the fire escape above her and swung up. She began to run up the metal grate stairs, her dark eye narrowed.

message 41: by Ladie Nayy (new)

Ladie Nayy  (ladienayy) | 33 comments Minnie saw Anika and hurried over to her...careful not to scare her. "hello..and may i ask why u r crying.?"

message 42: by Ladie Nayy (new)

Ladie Nayy  (ladienayy) | 33 comments Minnie didnt look convinsed. " well it seems to me tht there is something else causing your tears..." she said caringly..

message 43: by Ladie Nayy (new)

Ladie Nayy  (ladienayy) | 33 comments Minnie sighed.."u r human is tht correct..?"

message 44: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Misa raced up the stairs, refusing to look down. She ignored the creaking beneath herand continued upwards to the top of the tall building, seeing as she was already 20 floors up.

message 45: by Nessiebear (last edited Aug 25, 2009 05:32PM) (new)

Nessiebear The strange creaking beneath Misa's feet became loud enough for her to notice around the 60th floor. She frowned, her jaw clenched. Who is that person? I cant stop now... she thought, still racing upwards on the fire escape.

message 46: by Ladie Nayy (new)

Ladie Nayy  (ladienayy) | 33 comments She paused..."yes." and had a distant,saddend look in her eyes...

message 47: by Nessiebear (last edited Aug 25, 2009 06:10PM) (new)

Nessiebear Is the person still flying? Misa wondered, looking up for a moment as she ran. She could still see the person. What are they doing? Why were so many vampires in the city?!

message 48: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, What it would be it wouldn't you see? (new)

Genji did small tricks in the air

message 49: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Misa suddenly felt the stair set beneath her give way. She sucked in a breath and grabbed onto the bar. Misa looked down, dangling 70 stories up. She laughed softly, shaking her head. One...two! she swung, trying to get enough momentum to swing back up.

message 50: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, What it would be it wouldn't you see? (new)

Genji paused then landed on a near by roof top
((should genji help her out))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6