Twilightholics anonymous discussion

obsessiveness > you no your obsessed when........

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 08, 2009 01:06PM) (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

finish of the sentence!!!!

you no your obsessed with twilight when.....you strat buying cardoard cut outs!

message 3: by Catie (new)

Catie YOu know you are obsessed with Twilight after the 34 time you have read the book.
You know you are obsessed with twilight when you have deams when you are Bella.

message 4: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 213 comments Mod
...when you talk about it so much that ur Dad comes home from work saying that he heard on the radio that Rob Pattinson had been voted the no. 1 sexiest man (i mean Dad's shouldn't no and definitely not talk about that.)

message 5: by Catie (new)

Catie You know you are obesessed when you wake up wishing that someone would bite you.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

You no your obsessed when 22 posters are stuck around your room

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma Bottom (emmabottom) | 60 comments you know your obsessed when you open your window just for edward to come in.... well i havent done that! XD

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

haha i like that one

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

you know your obsessed when...you basically talk about twilight 24/7

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma Bottom (emmabottom) | 60 comments you know when your obsessed when you ride a motorcycle just to see edward!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma Bottom (emmabottom) | 60 comments are u on here like 24/7

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

no! i haven't been on in ages! soi had nothin to do today!

are you ??? lol

message 15: by Catie (new)

Catie You know you are obsessed when you doodle Edward and Jacob's faces in you notebook.

message 16: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Archuleta | 32 comments You know your obsessed when you have a really intense dream about being a vampire... and when you take a walk in the woods... that remind you of the movie!! hahahahaha

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

when......you go to the cinema and get excited cos there is a new moon poster!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

omg I have a forest right beside my house and I always search through it looking for Edward.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle wrote: "omg I have a forest right beside my house and I always search through it looking for Edward."

Lol, Giselle. What happens if you get Laurent? O.o

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

???? lol

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Melzz wrote: "Giselle wrote: "omg I have a forest right beside my house and I always search through it looking for Edward."
Lol, Giselle. What happens if you get Laurent? O.o"

Then I am in trouble! hehe!

message 23: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Archuleta | 32 comments "Giselle wrote: "omg I have a forest right beside my house and I always search through it looking for Edward."
that was the cutest thing i have ever heard!!! im not kidding!!!!! hehehe

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL! You no your obsessed when.... You look round your room and everywhere you look there is something todo with twilight! Haha

message 25: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Archuleta | 32 comments OH MAN... that is deffinitly true lol! ha u kno ur obsessed when all u want to watch is a vampire move :D or read about them. lol i always tell my mom: mom, i wish i was a vampire!!! then she is like ok you are a freak. and im like mom u dont understand!!!!! lol

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

That so happens2 me, mi mum thinks i've lost my mind since i first started twilighting. U no u r obsessed when you watch twilight every 3 days and compare every romance from a book or on telly to Bella and Edward and think r they as into each other as much as Edward and Bella r. Ok now Im gonna stop before i tell the extent of my obsesion and I develop a obbsesive cullen disorder.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

yea, my mum totally doesn't get why i love it so much,when i talk about she looks at me and i'm just like its a twilight thing!

message 28: by Samantha (last edited Aug 28, 2009 08:32AM) (new)

Samantha (samanthan) you know you're obsessed with twilight when you write edward, jacob, and bella all over your clipboard instead of doing your homework.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

haha

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

You Know your obsessed with twilight when you scribble all of the characters name on your hand in lessons.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

u no ur obsessed when u right the characters names all over your school books!!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

o I got told of for doing that!!!!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

haha

message 34: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Archuleta | 32 comments "U no u r obsessed when you watch twilight every 3 days and compare every romance from a book or on telly to Bella and Edward and think r they as into each other as much as Edward and Bella r."

i do the same thing!!! ;)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

haha!!

message 36: by Emma (new)

Emma Bottom (emmabottom) | 60 comments you know your obsessed when you have a twilight backpack AND luchbox!! which i do!! '

you know your obsessed when you have a OTD necklace (obessive twilight dissorder)

message 37: by Toobi (new)

Toobi (bookangel) | 1 comments you know your obsessed when you can relate every song you hear to edward and bella

message 38: by Emma (new)

Emma Bottom (emmabottom) | 60 comments lol

ykyo when you have a dream that edward is taking care of u in the hospital.

ykyo when you go into a ballet studio scared that james will get u (but then edward comes...)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

ykyo when you aren't afraid to go into the woods alone at night because you know that if laurent comes jake will come with his wolf pack and tear him apart

message 40: by Emma (new)

Emma Bottom (emmabottom) | 60 comments lol that is probally the funniest one ive heard!!

message 41: by Catie (new)

Catie You know you are obsessed when you put on sparkly lotion on sunny days just to be like a Cullen.