TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Anti Twilight Rants/Stuff > Twihards = Cult

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amani (new)

Amani | 1397 comments Anyone else thinking that the Twihards seem like a cult. Shunning out everyone who doesn't like Twilight and trying to turn everyone...?

message 2: by Shakhi (new)

Shakhi (Duude) | 75 comments And don't forget, they try to convert people.

Omg, i cant ever believe i used to like twilight :S

Geneva * YukiAoi :3* (ggpet) I hate it if you say edward cullen and twilight suck near them they start screaming at u, they just can't accept the truth XD

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

twilight... CULT?! eap! *hides in coffin*

message 5: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (IRuleAll) | 776 comments *shakes head* When will they learn? But this brings me onto another point...

What drives these girls to fall in love with him? What causes them to scream at the top of their voices and leap at you when you say "I hate twilight?" What really brings them to love a fictional character?

message 6: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments I know!

message 7: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (CompletelyInsane) | 806 comments :D
It's nice to have a hiding place from them!

message 8: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (IRuleAll) | 776 comments Wow. That was just barreling out of my mouth, wasn't it? lol but anyways, I've seen cults, and they are SCARY.

message 9: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments O.O

message 10: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (IRuleAll) | 776 comments Yeah. VERY scary.

message 11: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments OO.OO

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sisi wrote: ":D
It's nice to have a hiding place from them!"

*voice is comming from inside coffin*
yeah, like this! ^^

message 13: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments lol

message 14: by Amani (last edited Aug 11, 2009 09:33PM) (new)

Amani | 1397 comments What drives these girls to fall in love with him? What causes them to scream at the top of their voices and leap at y..."

It's called desperation, my dear friend. That, and because Bella has no personality at all, and they DESPERATLY want (male) human contact, they fit themselves into her shoes, and thus appears the freaky, over-the-top crush.

message 15: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments Saved By Grace wrote: "Yes, they do. Some are in it for fun, others are extremely bored, and still others are quite serious about it. As for the fandom thing, exactly, Amani, except they don't seem to understand their cr..."

Really? now that is pretty bad. I should research this...http://kayxseraxsera.wordpress.com/20...

message 16: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 Wow. Their a cult?? Do they do those weird chants and stuff? I can just imagine...
"Come on girls! Do you want Edward Cullen to be real?"
"YEAH!"
Come on, join this! Don't worry, if those pagan gods are kind, we'll get our wish!"
"*chanting*"

Lol.

message 17: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (IRuleAll) | 776 comments Oh, wow. lol. I doubt they have pagan gods, Stephanie Meyer is their god.

message 18: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments I*rule*all wrote: "Oh, wow. lol. I doubt they have pagan gods, Stephanie Meyer is their god. "

True, they probably have one of those cardboard posters of her. And voodoo dolls of their friends who actually have the sense to not like Twilight.

message 19: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments lol yeah

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL!!! its not that hard to imagine, either!

message 21: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (IRuleAll) | 776 comments lololololololololol