♪♥Music♥♪ discussion

Bands > Jonas Brothers

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ Hate Them

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm okay with them. I just think they're extremely over-rated. My problem with them is that they whine a lot and their songs have like two different chords... Oh well. They're good people!

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) they're gay

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I think maybe the thing that bugs me MOST about them is the fans. Their fans get offended so easily sometimes, and they're always trying to convert me to their Jonas-ism. Maybe if they were less popular, I could like them a teeny bit more.

By the way, if you're a fan and you read this, please don't be offended! I don't mean to stereotype or anything, I'm just referring to the experiences I've had. I have my opinion, and you can have yours.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) i hate them too, and i stick to my 'they're gay' theroy

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate their music. I loathed them as people until one of my JB fan friends showed me proof that Joe's "idol" (i don't think that's really true) is MIck Jagger and tries to perform in the same way.

Mick dances and sings better, I'm sorry. If you like the JoBros, don't get offended, it's just my opinion, and you are totally allowed to have your opinion and i respect that.

message 7: by Carlee Jane (new)

Carlee Jane (chycebelle) Their music is fine. Don't like the skinny jeans :P Also dislike the hype of fans. They're just a 'whatever' to me.