♪♥Music♥♪ discussion

Favorite Artists

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Cassie♥ (last edited Aug 08, 2009 11:12AM) (new)

♥Cassie♥ Who do you like??

message 2: by MsCruzinTexas (new)

MsCruzinTexas I listen to music a LOT and LOOOOVE all kinda of music. Some of my favorite artists include:

Muse
Radiohead
Missy Higgins
Remy Zero
Tegan and Sara
Azure Ray
The Chemical Brothers
Beck
The Shins
The Thrills
Bjork
The Delgados
Elvis Presley
Feist
A Fine Frenzy
Frou Frou
Glen Hansard
Marketa Irglova
Greg Lasweel

Gosh there's way more but it would take forever to list them all. :)

BTW A great way to find new music is through Pandora.com it's free and if you don't already try it you should, it's awesome! :)

message 3: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ Okay

message 4: by Faerydae (new)

Faerydae | 3 comments wow how can u name only a few i could never choose to many to choose from i like a lot of different kinds

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) AFI
Muse
Linkin Park (♥)
Metallica
Journey
Paramore
the White Stripes
the Racontures
Phantom of the Opera soundtrack
Blink-182 (♥)
Breaking Benjamin
Three Days Grace (♥♥♥)...

message 6: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ I LOVE THREE DAYS GRACE

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) they're awesome

message 8: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ I agree

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Coldplay
Blue October
Death Cab for Cutie
Evanescence
Flobots
The Fray
Jack's Mannequin
The Killers
Lily Allen
Modest Mouse
Owl City
My Chemical Romance
The Airborne Toxic Event
Panic at the Disco
Rise Against (♥♥♥)
Silversun Pickups
Tickle Me Pink
Thriving Ivory

message 10: by MsCruzinTexas (new)

MsCruzinTexas I love coldplay, the killers, lilly allen, modest mouse, the airborne toxic event, and rise against too!!

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Rise Against is soo freaking awesome

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 09, 2009 01:25AM) (new)

Guster!!!
Incubus
Kelly Clarkson
John Mayer
Jack Johnson
Mason Jennings
Newsies, or most other musicals. Musicals are my freaking life!

There are a lot more, but I don't feel like typing for another two hours... these are the first ones that come to mind.

message 13: by MsCruzinTexas (new)

MsCruzinTexas I love Mason Jennings and Jack Johnson too!! :)

message 14: by Carlee Jane (new)

Carlee Jane (chycebelle) Anberlin; Atreyu; Avenged Sevenfold; Breaking Benjamin; David Archuleta; some Disturbed; Enrique Iglesias; some Escape the Fate; The Fray; Hawk Nelson; Jack Johnson; John Denver; some Kanye West; Keith Urban; Linkin Park; Mae; Maroon 5; Midnight to Twelve; Mika; Nickelback; Owl City; Paramore; Plumb; Rascal Flatts; Red; Red Jumpsuit Apparatus; Relient K; Run Kid Run; Seconhand Serenade; Senses Fail; Stephen Speaks; Switchfoot; Taylor Swift; Third Eye Blind; Three Days Grace; Tim McGraw; My list is always building!

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 13, 2009 03:30PM) (new)

Lisette wrote: "I love Mason Jennings and Jack Johnson too!! :)"

Do you know what Mason Jennings song I really love? Adrian. It's so sad, but I love it. I also like Empire Builder and Lemon Grove Avenue. Empire Builder reminds me of my brother because he learned how to play it. Haha.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Pandora is amazing. It's absolutely brilliant.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Carlee wrote: "Anberlin; Atreyu; Avenged Sevenfold; Breaking Benjamin; David Archuleta; some Disturbed; Enrique Iglesias; some Escape the Fate; The Fray; Hawk Nelson; Jack Johnson; John Denver; some Kanye West; K..."

I love Plumb and Paramore too! what are your favorite songs of theirs?

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 03, 2009 10:23PM) (new)

'Kay, I guess this is kind of in order of favoritism...

The Rolling Stones
Queen & Paramore (they're tied)
Sheryl Crow
Kelly Clarkson
Avril Lavigne (I know, she's so...stupid, but i love her anyway)

Feist
Taylor Swift
Flyleaf (although I'm not that familiar with them)
Plumb (although I'm not that familiar with her, either)
Coldplay
Joan Jett & the Blackhearts

There's probably 10 or 20 more I could list, but I'm too indecisive and too lazy.
Oh, and there's an Australian Group called Operator Please, you should check out their songs "Leave It Alone" and "Just a Song About Ping Pong" on YouTube or something.

Crikey, i just posted three times in a row....i've never done that before, have I?

message 19: by Carlee Jane (new)

Carlee Jane (chycebelle) Marisa wrote: "Carlee wrote: "Anberlin; Atreyu; Avenged Sevenfold; Breaking Benjamin; David Archuleta; some Disturbed; Enrique Iglesias; some Escape the Fate; The Fray; Hawk Nelson; Jack Johnson; John Denver; som..."

haha wish I could tell you! See, I only have one Plumb song and a couple Paramore. What about you? I want to know some good ones so I know what to buy when I get the money :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 05, 2009 05:22PM) (new)

I have the first two Paramore albums, but not their newest one. Okay, um, Paramore's best in my opinion are:
Brighter
Misery Buisness
Hallelujah
Pressure
For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic
Miracle
Crushcrushcrush
Conspiracy
When It Rains

If you like those, let me know and I can probably come up with some more...sadly I probably won't get their newest album till my birthday (Feb, Ick!).

Well, as I said before, I'm not very familiar with Plumb, but I like "Boys Don't Cry", "I Can't Do This", and "Cut" (the original version, not the remix) the best. I really want her CD 'Chaotic Resolve'.

message 21: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 14 comments Wouldn't "boys Don't Cry" be a cover from The Cure? Then again, I'm not familiar with Plumb myself.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I have absolutely no idea. I'm not all that familiar with the Cure, either. But i do like the songs by them that i've heard :)