Goodreads Feedback discussion

Suggestions & Questions > searching Giveaways

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark Pendergrast (MarkPendergrast) | 2 comments I am giving away 3 copies of my new book, MEMORY WARP, so I went to Giveaways to see how many people have signed up for the raffle. But there are hundreds of books on many pages, and I can't find it. Is there a way to search the Giveaways? I don't see a simple way.

message 2: by Empress (new)

Empress (The_Empress) The giveaway should be listed on the book page. Are you sure it is up and running yet?

message 3: by Mark (new)

Mark Pendergrast (MarkPendergrast) | 2 comments Maybe it isn't listed yet, because I don't see it on the book page for Memory Warp. They emailed to say the Giveaway had been accepted. Should I just wait a few days and look again? Or ask why it isn't there to someone? I am relatively new to Goodreads activity, though I have written many books.

message 4: by Empress (new)

Empress (The_Empress) No worries Mark.

I think approval takes a couple of days. As it is weekend now I would suggest you wait until Tuesday. If the giveaway is not up by Tuesday just send them off a quick email from here.

Here are few help topics that my help: https://www.goodreads.com/help/show/1...
https://www.goodreads.com/help/show/3...

message 5: by Emily, Community Manager (new)

Emily (emilyfortner) | 875 comments Mod
Mark wrote: "I am giving away 3 copies of my new book, MEMORY WARP, so I went to Giveaways to see how many people have signed up for the raffle. But there are hundreds of books on many pages, and I can't find i..."

Hi Mark-- It looks like you set the Giveaway to begin on November 8, and it will show on the book page starting on that date. In the future, I recommend emailing support (at) goodreads (dot) com or using the Contact Us page that Ellie so helpfully linked above. That'll put you in touch with our support team who can answer questions that are specific to your account, and they will also get back to you quicker than here in the group.