Short Story Contests discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arthur, Live a little Give a lot (new)

Arthur | 554 comments Mod
These are stories that are ALWAYS less than 75 - 100 words. Today's topic is giants.

You may write your story to be a really short self story, personal mystery or experience. It can be anything

message 2: by Arthur, Live a little Give a lot (new)

Arthur | 554 comments Mod
In the people's world there was no stranger thing than a giant's life. A giant can stumble without thinking and knock over anything. It can cry where there are not enough place to sit. It can stretch out to sleep and it needs yards of wool for a blanket. Imagine trying to re-explain over and over again to a giant that what they were was strange. But as they say there is two heads are better than one, that's why my best friend is a giant.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Big. That's what he is. Not fat, though. Big-boned, he says. You can see his ribs, he's not fat. Big-boned, we say. For to disagree with a giant is perilous. Don't do so. And stay away from his feet, always.

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 24 comments I'm not tall maybe your short. Ya i guess your short to me and I'm tall to you. Anyway it doesn't matter why can't we just be friends? No wait I'll answer that because I'm a tall freak stuck in a world with short little people. I will just have to face the fact that I will never fit in, ya face it like i can do that. It's different when you look at it from my point of view. When everyone is laughing at you or everyone is scared of you for no reason. Now try to tell me to face the fact everyone is smaller then me. Try to tell me but now since you have lived my life it's not as easy as you think. Is it?

message 5: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune good stories! Love urs jennifer!