Morning Coffee Group discussion

3/4/08 Good Morning Tuesday

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joey (new)

Joey (joeyfoto) | 187 comments Mod
60 degrees and warm here! yaaaaaaaaaaay..its supposed to get to 71 today! anyway, good morning everybody

message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara | 65 comments Mod
Already 43 degrees here...everything is melting! Yippee!!!!

message 3: by Kathrynn (last edited Mar 04, 2008 05:32AM) (new)

Kathrynn Good Morning Everyone,

We've had such a mild winter this season, but yesterday temp's started at 68 then dropped to mid-30's by 4:00ish. Brrrrr (Texas)

It's 37 now. My flowers may not survive this.

message 4: by Kim (last edited Mar 04, 2008 07:00AM) (new)

Kim Good Morning everyone! I can not believe that I actually made it to the morning greeting! My son was up early this morning for baseball so...I was up earlier than usual and have a few moments before I move on to help my daughter get ready. It is 48 here in the OC...heading up to mid 70's again. I see on the news this morning that a big storm is heading to the east coast. Batton down the hatches east coast friends.

message 5: by Bree (new)

Bree (coffeebeanbookshelf) What a way to start the morning...somehow my son managed to make the toilet overflow. Fun times, fun times. I fixed it, but sheesh.

Looks like it's another beautiful day outside, but I kinda think it's cold still...not sure, can't tell, haven't been outside and don't feel like walking to the kitchen to read the digital thermometer. LOL!

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy It's 32 degrees here.
Hope you all have a lovely day

message 7: by Monica (new)

Monica (mrssupert) | 20 comments I'm drinking my coffee - staring at the rain, trying to decide if I want to go run or hit the gym. (It's suppose to get up to 49 degrees today) With rain off and on.

message 8: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cissygold) Northern California

Sun is shining, but as always here it is a crisp morning. 47 degrees should get up to high 60s.

Drinking my Peets

message 9: by Rachel (last edited Mar 04, 2008 09:01AM) (new)

Rachel (wildhoney) Good Morning All!

It's still cold here in Chicago. Feels like it's in the 20s. I just got back from Vegas where I was this past weekend. It was in the 60s and 70s there - was SO nice. But today I am majorly sleep deprived and have been sucking down the coffee to try and wake up!

Rachel