Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Dangerous Desires Anthology
This topic is about Dangerous Desires Anthology
Book Issues > Adding Dangerous Desires to my author page

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyse (last edited Oct 24, 2017 03:59AM) (new)

Alyse Zaftig (alysezaftig) | 3 comments edit: Thanks for helping me. I saw the change implemented.

message 2: by Lieke (new)

Lieke | 2284 comments You changed the excisting Kindle edition to an ebook edition. The Kindle edition is available on Amazon, if you want an ebook edition please add a new edition to the book.
I reverted you changes to this edition.

message 3: by Alyse (last edited Oct 24, 2017 08:20AM) (new)

Alyse Zaftig (alysezaftig) | 3 comments The ebook ISBN is on Amazon but is there any rule against adding the ISBN to the Kindle Edition? I saw a thread which seemed to indicate that it should always be a separate ebook edition for an ISBN, but if you search that ISBN on Amazon, it points straight to the correct Dangerous Desires because it's listed in the Kindle edition's product details.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 4: by Cassandra (last edited Oct 24, 2017 08:25AM) (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments Alyse wrote: "The ebook ISBN is on Amazon but is there any rule against adding the ISBN to the Kindle Edition? I saw a thread which seemed to indicate that it should always be a separate ebook edition for an ISB..."

Kindle editions are always added with an ASIN, never an ISBN; ebook editions available on other platforms get added with an ISBN.

message 5: by Alyse (new)

Alyse Zaftig (alysezaftig) | 3 comments Ok, I've added an additional ebook edition for the ISBN. I understand now that the Kindle edition keeps its ASIN.