The Teen Lounge (TTL) discussion

Introduce yourself! > Introduce yourself!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by josie (new)

josie (JosieAnne) | 10 comments Mod
Hey, everyone,

To kick off the start of TTL, I'm asking everyone to introduce themselves! Share whatever you'd like about yourself--interests, favorite books, hobbies--anything!

message 2: by Joseph (last edited Oct 28, 2017 01:33PM) (new)

Joseph (filius) Well, I guess I'm going first!

Let's see, I'm sixteen, a musician, fairly mild grammar nazi, and I love pizza! Some other things I like/do are Minecraft(PC), gaming in general, computer programming, heat, and reading. My favorite individual book is The Princess Bride, my favorite series is Harry Potter, of course. My favorite movie is the Princess Bride, and my favorite composer is Beethoven. There you go! Now it's everybody else's turn!

message 3: by josie (new)

Welcome to TTL, Joseph! ;)

message 4: by Joseph (new)

Joseph (filius) Josie wrote: "Welcome to TTL, Joseph! ;)"

Well, thanks! ;) <3 x)

message 5: by Hope (new)

Hope Renee | 1 comments Hi I'm Hope, I'm 16 years old, I'm quiet and shy with a desire for music mathematics health sciences and art, and I don't have many friends since being put into homeschooling.

message 6: by Joseph (new)

Joseph (filius) Hope wrote: "Hi I'm Hope, I'm 16 years old, I'm quiet and shy with a desire for music mathematics health sciences and art, and I don't have many friends since being put into homeschooling."

Well nice to meet you! Any specific types of music you like?

message 7: by josie (new)

Welcome to the group, Hope! I have to apologize to you because this group is fairly inactive, but I'm so glad you've joined us. I'm a lover of music as well--mostly pop, but I'm often open to anything. What about you?

VictorWizard6000 | 1 comments Hi everyone my name is Victor and my favorite book is King Arthur The sword from stone by Thomas White

message 9: by Vitalina (new)

Vitalina Lagutkina | 1 comments Hey everyone, I'm new to this chat group and overall to homeschooling, so I have a few moments I'm confused about in homeschool education. Would you mind giving me some advice?

message 10: by josie (new)

VictorKeyboarder wrote: "Hi everyone my name is Victor and my favorite book is King Arthur The sword from stone by Thomas White"

Welcome to the group, Victor! I'm so glad to have you.

message 11: by josie (new)

Vitalina wrote: "Hey everyone, I'm new to this chat group and overall to homeschooling, so I have a few moments I'm confused about in homeschool education. Would you mind giving me some advice?"

Welcome, Vitalina! As a homeschooler myself, I will be more than happy to answer any questions you have, so ask away. I'm glad you could join us, and I look forward to chatting more.

message 12: by Miranda (new)

Miranda Soto :) Hello everyone! I’m new to this group and I was wondering if anyone could recommend me some books? I mainly like fiction and mystery, but also enjoy sci-fi and fantasy! Btw, I’m obsessed with Harry Potter!!! And my second favorite book is The Perks of Being a Wallflower. (If you haven’t read it you must!)

message 13: by PuffyDe (new)

PuffyDe | 1 comments Hiii, I'm 14 and I'm in the ninth grade. Going into my second year of homeschool.

message 14: by Caitie (new)

Caitie | 1 comments Hey, I'm going into ninth grade and reading/writing is one of the things I most look forward to everyday. My favorite books include the Dark Artifices, Illuminae Files, War and Peace, and Harry Potter (of course). I'm really into science fiction at the moment!

message 15: by Ria (new)

Ria Therese | 1 comments hii, my names maria, im 16, ive been homeschooled my whole life :/ joined this group caus im bored af lol!! i love meeting new ppl so hmu:) i love books, music, and drawing is like my fav hobby lol

message 16: by Hana (new)

Hana Allen | 1 comments Hi I'm Hana!! I'm 14 and I've been homeschooled for my whole life. I'm half Japanese half American and my fav subject is Math. I love gaming and watching anime. Lets be friends :))

message 17: by josie (new)

Welcome, everyone! So glad you could join us.

message 18: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte | 1 comments Hi I’m Charlotte, I’m 16 and I just started homeschooling this year. I don’t have very many friends right now since I just started, so... ya. I know the past post on here was a year ago but I’m commenting anyway!

ReaderExtraordinaire | 1 comments Hey guys! I love reading, obviously, particularly realistic fiction and sometimes fantasy. I LOVE acting; I've been in tons of musicals and shows. Nice to meet y' all:-)

message 20: by Suieat (new)

Suieat | 1 comments Hi I'm Sui and I like reading revenge YA. I also dislike Mare Barrow and like ice cream. It is nice to meet you.
:)

message 21: by Taleriffic (new)

Taleriffic | 1 comments Hi! I love to read! What do you usually talk about in this chat? Can’t wait! :-)

message 22: by Madison (new)

Madison (hale-literacy05) | 3 comments Hi I’m 16. I love reading, pop, country and classical music. Interior design is my forte. And I hope joining this group will be a good thing.