Hunger Games Rp discussion

Hello! > Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) hiya! i'm Harley, and i'm super excited to be here as well.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 23, 2017 03:42PM) (new)

Ello! My Username is Amber, I'd prefer not to give my actual name. But hey, names are titles that aren't necessary once you get to know the person as a whole! (ooh, I'm so poetic, lol.)

So, I like reading... And drawing, as well as music. I, legit, cannot go 5 minutes without humming, singing, or listening to music.
(Strange/secret habit of mind: My family is always telling me to be mature, but I still like spinning around until I'm dizzy like a little kid would do)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

BTW, is District 12 just a discussion group or will it become a RP? If not, that's cool. Either way, excited to be part of D-12.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, I guess it is!

You welcome, glad to help!

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) no way this is a group of singers, cause i'm also a really good singer

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry, I'm alive-I swear.

Great, we could be: THE-AMAZING-SINGING-TRIO!!!!

(No? Too long?)

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) we should start a rant chat

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, yes we should.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Huh? Oh, the Rant Chat??

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll see if I can start it.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Did it!

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) im on my school distributed Chromebook which is probably why tho

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) the administrator blocks a lot of stuff

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) do you go to the broken arrow freshmen academy????

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 60 comments Mod
Hey, just realized I have NEVER introduced myself here. I'm ashamed.

Hullo everyone! -Gen.

HELLO CAYLIE!!!! :)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi my name is gabbie

Welcome Everyone!!

message 24: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Hello! My name is PrincessBreeze~If someone stabs you, keep the knife in. If you stab someone, take the knife out~, and I enjoy making new friends! I honestly love HungerGames, and have been trying to find the right one for about a year now. I am pleased to settle with this group as my 'Hunger Games Home'

A little about myself.....
~Fnaf overlord fan :3
~Favorite weapon is a bow and arrow
~I prefer making my own characters rather than claiming canon characters
~Long posts is my middle name! Just ask, and I'll make the biggest post I can muster with the material given :)

Oh! WELCOME PRINCESS-BREEZE!!