Christian Book Reviews discussion

Solve by Christmas
This topic is about Solve by Christmas
Reviews > Looking for Goodreads reviewers

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amber Schamel (amberschamel) | 5 comments Hello friends!
I am looking for some folks who would be interested in reviewing my newest release, Solve by Christmas on Goodreads.
It is a Christian historical mystery with a Christmas theme. I am willing to give away an ebook copy if you're interested.

When sabotage threatens the Rudin Sugar Factory, Detective Jasper Hollock believes this will be his first real case. But dear Mr. Rudin—the only father Jasper has ever known—holds a different assignment for his private investigator.
“I’ve struck a deal with God, Jasper, and you’re my angel.”
Mr. Rudin charges Jasper to build a “case” of reasons for his employer to continue his life. If he fails, Mr. Rudin will end it in suicide on Christmas night.
As the incidents at the factory become life threatening, Jasper’s attempts at dissuading Mr. Rudin prove futile, and Jasper is left staring at the stark reality of his own soul. Time is ticking. Jasper must solve both cases by Christmas before Mr. Rudin, the company, and Jasper’s faith, are dragged to perdition. Will this be the Christmas Jasper truly discovers what makes life worth living?

R.A. | 76 comments Amber wrote: "Hello friends!
I am looking for some folks who would be interested in reviewing my newest release, Solve by Christmas on Goodreads.
It is a Christian historical mystery with a Christmas theme. I a..."

Are giving out PDF files as well? I'd be willing to review it, but I have several other books to read and review. Did you need the review at a certain time?

Sheila Holmes (authorsheilaholmes) | 47 comments Amber wrote: "Hello friends!

Thrilled to death to review for you, Amber. You said "ebook" copy, which is fine. Or, I'm willing to accept a pdf. Oh, boy... this will be my first Christmas read.

I'll give you my email in a minute as a PM.

Olivia (olivia_r) | 21 comments Amber wrote: "Hello friends!

I'd be so happy to review this for you!! :D Sounds really neat! Just curious, do you have a certain date you want the review out there?

Amber Schamel (amberschamel) | 5 comments Thank you, Sheila and Olivia!

I would love to have the reviews up by mid December

message 6: by Gabriellyn (new)

Gabriellyn | 56 comments I still have mobi, pdf, and epub copies of The Notes in Our Hearts available for anyone who wants one!!!

R.A. | 76 comments Gabriellyn wrote: "I still have mobi, pdf, and epub copies of The Notes in Our Hearts available for anyone who wants one!!!"

I'd love to read it! :) I'll PM you my email address! Also, PDF is fine!

R.A. | 76 comments Amber wrote: "Thank you, Sheila and Olivia!

I would love to have the reviews up by mid December"

I'd love to read Solve by Christmas, but could I have a PDF copy? If so, I'll PM you my email address! :)

message 9: by Gabriellyn (new)

Gabriellyn | 56 comments R.A. wrote: "Gabriellyn wrote: "I still have mobi, pdf, and epub copies of The Notes in Our Hearts available for anyone who wants one!!!"

I'd love to read it! :) I'll PM you my email address! A..."

Alright! I'll get it to you soon as possible!

message 10: by R.A. (new) - rated it 5 stars

R.A. | 76 comments Gabriellyn wrote: "R.A. wrote: "Gabriellyn wrote: "I still have mobi, pdf, and epub copies of The Notes in Our Hearts available for anyone who wants one!!!"

I'd love to read it! :) I'll PM you my ema..."

Thanks! :)

Amber Schamel (amberschamel) | 5 comments Absolutely, Gabriellyn! I can send you a PDF.
Beautiful name, by the way. Love it.

message 12: by R.A. (new) - rated it 5 stars

R.A. | 76 comments Amber wrote: "Absolutely, Gabriellyn! I can send you a PDF.
Beautiful name, by the way. Love it."

Oh, I think things are a little mixed up. Gabriellyn was asking for reviews for her own book. I was the one asking about the PDF... ;) Anyway, I'll PM my email address to you!

message 13: by Gabriellyn (new)

Gabriellyn | 56 comments Amber wrote: "Absolutely, Gabriellyn! I can send you a PDF.

Thank you, Amber!

But, I believe there has been a misunderstanding, I never asked to read your book, though it does look rather interesting.

I haven't been signing on to read anything because I am already backed with read to reviews.

I am so sorry there has been this misunderstanding, but I would feel bad about signing up to read your book right now when I have no idea when I'll be able to get to it!

Amber Schamel (amberschamel) | 5 comments Gabriellyn wrote: "Amber wrote: "Absolutely, Gabriellyn! I can send you a PDF.

Thank you, Amber!

But, I believe there has been a misunderstanding, I never asked to read your ..."

Oh, sorry about that. No problem at all.

message 15: by Gabriellyn (new)

Gabriellyn | 56 comments Amber wrote: "Gabriellyn wrote: "Amber wrote: "Absolutely, Gabriellyn! I can send you a PDF.

Thank you, Amber!

But, I believe there has been a misunderstanding, I never ..."

No worries! I just don't want anyone to be let down!