What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Save the Last Dance for Me
This topic is about Save the Last Dance for Me
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Girl who meets a ghost boy in new house. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dhana Latchmi Mahesh (latchmigirl) | 55 comments A family moves into new house. The girl finds out her bedroom is haunted by a ghost boy who wears a black jacket (I think) and into motorbikes. They can’t stand each other at first, he throws her stuffs out, rearrange things.. but they grow close once she get to know him. The girl uses her savings (for a new car or something) buy him a tombstone and they share a last dance before he disappears. Anyone, please help me?

Tabitha (Lovely Books Blog) | 11 comments Sounds a little like The Mediator series by Meg Cabot?

Dhana Latchmi Mahesh (latchmigirl) | 55 comments I don don’t think that’s the book but thanks for the help.. This book I’m looking for isn’t part of a series I think.. it’s a single book.

message 4: by Miss.Always.Reading.Books (last edited Oct 25, 2017 11:09AM) (new)

Miss.Always.Reading.Books (missilovereadingbooks) | 51 comments Theres 2 books to it:
Save The Last Dance For Me (part 2)
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

You Can Never Go Home Again (part 1)
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7...

Dhana Latchmi Mahesh (latchmigirl) | 55 comments Yes! That’s the books Save the Last Dance for Me I was looking for! I never knew there were two books.. is there another edition where two books can be found in one? I remember the whole story, I definitely remember how it ends. But, thank you so very much :)

Miss.Always.Reading.Books (missilovereadingbooks) | 51 comments Dhana Latchmi wrote: "Yes! That’s the books Save the Last Dance for Me I was looking for! I never knew there were two books.. is there another edition where two books can be found in one? I remember the who..."
You're welcome. I dont know if there are 2 books in 1. Maybe you can find both books on Ebay for a low price.