Christian Readers discussion

Scripture Memorization > You Reap What You Sow.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diane (new)

Diane Moseley | 1726 comments You Reap What You Sow.- "What you put out there comes back to you" You eventually have to face up to the consequences of your actions. Everything you do, everything you say, every choice you make, sooner or later comes back around.- Those who live only to satisfy their own sinful nature will harvest decay and death from that sinful nature. But those who live to please the Spirit will harvest everlasting life from the Spirit. So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.- Galatians 6:8-9-DIVINE WORDS BY DIANE.

message 2: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Luna | 2 comments Diane,
Thank you for your post. I wanted to also wanted to mention.
Matthew 6:15 . 15But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive yours.
If we don't forgive others we are sowing unforgiving judgment and will reap unforgiving judgment during our time of judgment.
Matthew 7:1-2 1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
Also if we condemn others in judgment then we are sowing condemning judgment then we will be condemned during our day of judgment.
This is all in my book
Salvation Incomplete
Please check it out , Link:
https://www.amazon.com/Salvation-Inco...

message 3: by Diane (new)

Diane Moseley | 1726 comments I will thanks!