Cassia Leo's Books discussion

Introduce yourself!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassia (new)

Cassia Leo (cassialeo) | 5 comments Mod
We'd love for you to take a moment to tell us who you are. If you're feeling chatty, let us know what your favorite Cassia Leo book is or which one you're looking forward to! Grab a glass of wine and settle into a comfy chair, and let's talk books! Welcome to the group!

message 2: by Cassia (new)

I guess I should probably introduce myself and get this ball rollin'. As many of you know, I am Cassia Leo, and I write dirty books, some dirtier than others. :) I also write books that make your eyes rain and books that give your throwing arm a workout. But my favorite books to write are the ones that make you feel like you are, in some way, a different or better person for having read them.

I've been a storyteller since before I even knew how to write. Back then, I would record my stories on a tape recorder. When I was six, and learned how to put pen to paper, I quickly fell in love with the written word. That was when I became a bookworm. :)

My favorite books to read are stories about ordinary people dealing with extraordinary circumstances. I LOVE love stories involving complicated family situations, hence my Shattered Hearts and Story of Us series (and soon to come my Evergreen Series). If you have any good family drama romances you can recommend, that would be amazing. I also loving reading domestic noir with cunning characters trying to stay alive or solve a mystery in the midst of chaos.

My favorite book of all time is Gone Girl and my favorite book that I've ever written is Unmasked, though Dirt is probably going to surpass that very soon. :)

message 3: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Settimo | 1 comments My name is Cynthia. I grew up on Long Island, but now live in North Carolina. I have a 14 year old son and I spend all my free time reading....

message 4: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha Willbanks (tabbiecat) | 2 comments Hi All!
I'm Tabitha or Tabby as most people call me... I'm from Southern California and I'm a huge fan of Cassia's. She is an automatic read for me.
I never know what to say in these intro posts... lol
Let's see...
I'm 34 and hopelessly single.
I have 1 very spoiled rescue mutt named Jax. He's named after Jax Teller from SOA.
I have always been a reader. By the time I was in 6th grade I was reading VC Andrews and then I discovered romance novels and I became a romance junkie. :)
My reading obsession grew tenfold when I had to go out on disability, and I got my first kindle. I read 3 to 4 books a week. Ereaders have made reading so much more accessible. You have huge bookstores at your fingertips :)

message 5: by Cassia (new)

Cynthia wrote: "My name is Cynthia. I grew up on Long Island, but now live in North Carolina. I have a 14 year old son and I spend all my free time reading...."

Hi, Cynthia! So happy to have you here! <3

message 6: by Cassia (new)

Tabitha wrote: "Hi All!
I'm Tabitha or Tabby as most people call me... I'm from Southern California and I'm a huge fan of Cassia's. She is an automatic read for me.
I never know what to say in these intro posts....."

I think I remember you telling me you're from Menifee. We used to be neighbors once upon a time! I lived in South Corona, just a couple miles north of Lake Elsinore. I don't miss the heat! :)

message 7: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (poohbear91302) | 1 comments Hi everyone I'm Cindy. A mom, grandma, avid reader. Originally from the south now living in Maryland. Thanks for inviting me!

message 8: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (exbuffalo2001) | 1 comments Hi! I'm Cassie, a Buffalo girl living in a North Carolina world - it's much warmer with a lot less snow here :) I feel in love with the Shattered Hearts series and have enjoyed the interactive group reads we used to do on Facebook. Cassia, you are a go-to Author for me!

message 9: by Cindy (new)

Cindy Robar | 1 comments Hello, My name is Cindy and I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. I also read the Shattered Hearts series first. I was hooked. I have read all Cassia's books. Cassia, you are one of my favorite Authors.

message 10: by Annmarie (new)

Annmarie (annacaprio) | 1 comments Hello all :) I’m Annmarie, originally from RI but now live in B’more MD ( still a Pats fan!) I read/listen to about a book a day thanks to Kindle and wireless earbuds. I’m a mom of 4 and love that job. I’m a book addict, and I fully admit it.

message 11: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha Willbanks (tabbiecat) | 2 comments Actually I am a Menifee transplant by way of Corona :) I lived there almost my entire life. But now I remember you telling me you lived in Horse Thief Canyon. You would be amazed at all the development over there.

message 12: by Cassia (new)

Hi, everyone! Happy to have you all here!

Really, Tabitha? When I lived there it was still small. Only a couple thousand people. I loved the quiet. :)

message 13: by Angela (new)

Angela Hankinson (hankinson1) | 1 comments hi all my name is Angela, 36 married 7 kids from a small town called Kalannie in Western Australia , my family mean the world to me, love my pets ( 2 dogs 1 cat and 2 cows) love horses, music, photography, absolutely love reading would read all day if I could .

message 14: by Marlyn (new)

Marlyn Castro (Marychell) | 1 comments My name is Marlyn, im 35 but some people think im as young as 12. FYI that’s NOT a compliment. I’m from Puerto Rico but live in Virginia. I’m a Caribbean born southern army brat. (My daddy was in the army and I was raised pretty much everywhere south of the Mason-Dixon Line with a pit stop in Seattle but I don’t remember much of it.

message 15: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Haflich-raber | 1 comments Hi everybody! My name is Cynthia but most call me Cindy. I live in NY and am a wife, mother and teacher. Reading is my getaway from all the craziness. I read about 2 books a week. I have read your Shattered Hearts series, Luke Series and Black Box. Love your work!

message 16: by Cindy (new)

Cindy Schneider | 1 comments Damn there are a lot of Cynthia/Cindy here

My name is Cynthia but I go by Cindy, I'm turning 30 May 4th 2018, I live with my mom in WI, but planning to move to Ohio to live there with my boyfriend. I am a huge bookworm, I love anything and everything romance.
My favorite books are TIGER CURSE series by Colleen Houck, The Remenant Chronciles by Mary E. Pearson, and A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas, and A few others, I am always discovering more new authors to read, also big into Mythology, Greek and Roman.

message 17: by Beverly (last edited Apr 28, 2018 09:09AM) (new)

Beverly  (purple_witch) Hi ladies! Beverly Cindy here. Late as usual since Hurricane Maria. :) My life is a mess, but hey I am always looking to the bright side of things. Most important A HUGE fan of Cassia!

I live in Puerto Ricoo, love chocolate, Coke Zero, pet lover, bookwhore and still Chris Knight and Tristan are the love of my life. :)