New Adult Book Club discussion

Third Wheel (Elton Hall Chronicles #3)
This topic is about Third Wheel
Archived Read it Review it 2017 > #128/17 Third Wheel by Sarah Fischer

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Nov 27, 2017 01:50AM) (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments #128/17
Title: Third Wheel (Elton Hall Chronicles #3) (Standalone)
Author: Sarah Fischer
Genre: New Adult Romantic Suspense
Heat Level: 4- no whips and chains but plenty of descriptions
Formats ~ EPub, Mobi,
Copies ~ 25 (Sent out by NABC)
Goodreads link ~https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

SYNOPSIS

Christie Peters has her whole life mapped out for her.

She plans to marry her boyfriend. Pose for wedding pictures at the Plaza. Then take care of her future children while her husband fights for their country. She would be the perfect trophy wife…or not.

But then a new man walks into her life, and Christie takes a temporary break from perfection. Shane introduces her to a world filled with possibilities and unexplainable passion. She starts to doubt every decision she’s ever made.

But the deeper Christie falls into Shane’s world of underground, illegal street racing, her perfect world begins to crumble around her, and things aren’t as simple as they once seemed.

Christie has to choose. Is she willing to settle for safety and security? Because one thing is certain—if she decides to walk on the wild side, there’s no going back.

TO SIGN UP please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the BOOK, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from THE LIST and allow someone else to review it. Thank You.

Reviewers
1)Lauren lmitchell1608@icloud.com Mobi
2)Marianne mazzayag@gmail.com ePub
3)Jemima jemimajamir@gmail.com ePub

Lauren (lauren_21) | 61 comments lmitchell1608@icloud.com mobi please :)

message 3: by Marianne (new)

Marianne (marsi75) | 13 comments mazzayag@gmail.com epub please :)

message 4: by Sentranced (new)

Sentranced Jem (sentrancedjem) | 59 comments epub format pls!
jemimajamir@gmail.com

message 5: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5260 comments Mod
Sorry for the delay, but I'm still waiting for the author to send me the book. Hopefully not much longer.

message 6: by Derna (new)

I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. The author apologises for the delay she has not been well, and was in the hospital and recovering.

Please remember that you have until 21st November (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy!

message 7: by Marianne (new)

Marianne (marsi75) | 13 comments Derna wrote: "I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. The author apologises for the delay she has not been well, and was in the hospital and recovering.

Please remember ..."
oh no I wish Sarah well. I hope she feels better soon and gets out of hospital. Thank you for sending the copy of her book. I just want to tell you I have not received it yet. If possible, can you please resend it to my address. I look forward to start reading tonight. Thank you. Marianne

message 8: by Derna (new)

Marianne wrote: "Derna wrote: "I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. The author apologises for the delay she has not been well, and was in the hospital and recovering.

Pl..."

Resent

message 9: by Marianne (new)

Marianne (marsi75) | 13 comments Thank you so much 😁

message 11: by Derna (new)

REVIEWS NOW DUE.

message 12: by Derna (new)

Jemima wrote: "epub format pls!
jemimajamir@gmail.com"

REVIEW NOW DUE.

Lauren (lauren_21) | 61 comments I’ve posted my review and the link on this thread

message 14: by Derna (new)

Marianne wrote: "Thank you so much 😁"

REVIEW NOW DUE

message 15: by Derna (new)

Lauren wrote: "I’ve posted my review and the link on this thread"

Apologies that was not meant for you.