2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Scorched (Tracers #6)
This topic is about Scorched
Scorched > Question G

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7625 comments Mod
Kelsey and Gage have some serious issues keeping them apart. What did you think of their conflicts? Could they have resolved these differences without going their separate ways? Was anyone right or wrong?

Laura | 383 comments I was surprised that Gage viewed their relationship so casually. I didn't get that idea in the novella. I had no problem with either of them. I saw Kelsey's point with the ultimatum and his to choose the team. What I was surprised at was Kelsey hooking up with Blake.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7625 comments Mod
I found the issues separating them to be so true to life, especially how they faced and handled them, including the breakup. I think the author made an error in tone with Gage. It did come across as Gage being a bit too casual about his feelings because he definitely wasn’t that way in the earlier story.

Otherwise, I though the relationship issues handled perfectly, even Kelsey’s decision to take up with Blake though it caught me by surprise...she went back to the solid (though unfaithful). Both had right and wrong moments.