Challenge Corner discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Team White Chocolate Mocha ✓

Comments Showing 1-50 of 175 (175 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (last edited Oct 30, 2017 06:27AM) (new)

Alaina (ameserole) | 53169 comments Mod
Team White Chocolate Mocha:
✓ 1. Jamie (The Kansan Reader)
✓ 2. Jenn
✓ 3. Felicia
✓4. Salha
✓ 5. Ashley P

Please check in by November 1st!!

Review Thread: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (whatshesread) | 95 comments Checking in!

message 3: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

Ashley wrote: "Checking in!"

YAY :D

message 4: by Jenn (new)

Jenn (tellingmelies) | 2187 comments Checking in as well :)

message 5: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

Jenn wrote: "Checking in as well :)"

YAY :D Welcome! I hope you are all super excited for the upcoming challenge!

message 6: by Jenn (new)

Jenn (tellingmelies) | 2187 comments Alaina wrote: "Jenn wrote: "Checking in as well :)"

YAY :D Welcome! I hope you are all super excited for the upcoming challenge!"

This is my first one within this group :)

message 7: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

Jenn wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Jenn wrote: "Checking in as well :)"

YAY :D Welcome! I hope you are all super excited for the upcoming challenge!"

This is my first one within this group :)"

O.o That is very exciting! My first challenge with this group was in September

message 9: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

Jamie (The Kansan Reader) wrote: "Checking in"

Yay!

message 10: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

Felicia | 14899 comments Mod
Hey team! :D

message 11: by Salha (new)

Salha (salhavam) | 557 comments Checking in :)

@Felicia, I read your comment on the sign up thread, and I think it's a good idea to delegate someone to keep track of the squares that are being filled.

message 12: by Salha (last edited Oct 27, 2017 08:26AM) (new)

Salha (salhavam) | 557 comments These are the books I have available for each category:

Read a book you were given: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Parts 1 & 2 (Harry Potter, #8) by J.K. Rowling

Reread a favorite book: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling Because You'll Never Meet Me (Because You'll Never Meet Me #1) by Leah Thomas

Read a book with a red cover: The Temptation of Adam by Dave Connis Ballad for a Mad Girl by Vikki Wakefield

Read a book with a white cover: Room by Emma Donoghue The House at 758 by Kathryn Berla

Read a book centered around sports: None.

Read a cozy mystery: A Fatal Twist of Lemon (Wisteria Tearoom, #1) by Patrice Greenwood

Read a book with fire on the cover: None.

Read a book that features a holiday: Home for Winter by Rebecca Boxall Christmas Is Mischief and Merriment in Manhattan by Clay Rivers Winter in Sweetwater County (Sweetwater County, #1) by Ciara Knight

Read a book involving traveling:

Read a book with a tree on the cover: In the Blue Hour by Elizabeth Hall

Read a book that starts with N and D: Depression & Other Magic Tricks by Sabrina Benaim

Read a new release: Munro vs. the Coyote by Darren Groth The Year of the Knife by G.D. Penman Some Assembly Required by Michael Strelow

Read any book you want: History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera Ready Player One by Ernest Cline A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman

Read a historical novel: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys

Read a debut novel: None.

Read the last book in a series: None.

Read a book about a family relationship: Secrets of the Home Wood The Sacrifice by Julie Whitley

Read a book with snow on the cover: Christmas on the Coast by Rebecca Boxall Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys

Read a book set at New Year’s: None.

Read a book with a clock/watch on the cover: None.

Read a book with food on the cover: None.

Read a short story collection: None.

Read a book on your reading list for over one year: City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare

Read a classic novel: None.

Read a book with a star on the cover: Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber

message 13: by Salha (new)

Salha (salhavam) | 557 comments Guys, for the box "Read a new release", it works for any book that came out this year :)

message 14: by Salha (last edited Oct 26, 2017 10:54AM) (new)

Salha (salhavam) | 557 comments Rule Change: The teams can read two books per category.

message 15: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

@Salha, I definitely think a team captain is a good idea. Just can't be me. I have some stuff going on and don't have the extra time to keep track of things. Maybe it should be you since you're a mod! :D

message 16: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (last edited Dec 13, 2017 07:06AM) (new)

So far this is what I know I can read. But I don't know if the books I've tagged I will actually end up reading these two months. Some are just ones I want to read that fit in a category but I don't own yet.

READ BOOKS:
The Unearthly (The Unearthly, #1) by Laura Thalassa The Coveted (The Unearthly, #2) by Laura Thalassa The Cursed (The Unearthly, #3) by Laura Thalassa The Midnight Star (The Young Elites, #3) by Marie Lu The Forsaken (The Unearthly, #4) by Laura Thalassa The Damned (The Unearthly, #5) by Laura Thalassa Ice Planet Barbarians (Ice Planet Barbarians, #1) by Ruby Dixon Alpha's Temptation (Bad Boy Alphas, #1) by Renee Rose Ready Player One by Ernest Cline Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1) by Laura Thalassa The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5) by Sarah J. Maas #Hater (Hashtag, #2) by Cambria Hebert #Player (Hashtag, #3) by Cambria Hebert

READ BOOKS BUT COULDN'T USE YET:
#Nerd (Hashtag, #1) by Cambria Hebert sports

READ BOOKS BUT COULDN'T USE:
The Queen of All that Dies (The Fallen World, #1) by Laura Thalassa The Queen of Traitors (The Fallen World, #2) by Laura Thalassa The Queen of All that Lives (The Fallen World, #3) by Laura Thalassa Heart of Darkness (Bad Boys After Dark, #1) by Gabi Moore

Read a book you were given:

Reread a favorite book: A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1) by Laura Thalassa

Read a book with a red cover: Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

Read a book with a white cover: The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater

Read a book centered around sports: #Hater (Hashtag, #2) by Cambria Hebert

Read a cozy mystery:

Read a book with fire on the cover: Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5) by Sarah J. Maas

Read a book that features a holiday: The Coveted (The Unearthly, #2) by Laura Thalassa The Cursed (The Unearthly, #3) by Laura Thalassa

Read a book involving traveling: The Unearthly (The Unearthly, #1) by Laura Thalassa

Read a book with a tree on the cover: Alpha's Temptation (Bad Boy Alphas, #1) by Renee Rose

Read a book that starts with N and D: Dividing Eden (Dividing Eden, #1) by Joelle Charbonneau

Read a new release: All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater

Read any book you want: Literally any book I own. :D

Read a historical novel:

Read a debut novel: Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1) by Kerri Maniscalco

Read the last book in a series: The Damned (The Unearthly, #5) by Laura Thalassa

Read a book about a family relationship:

Read a book with snow on the cover:

Read a book set at New Year’s: The Forsaken (The Unearthly, #4) by Laura Thalassa

Read a book with a clock/watch on the cover:

Read a book with food on the cover:

Read a short story collection: The Language of Thorns Midnight Tales and Dangerous Magic (Grisha Verse, #0.5, #2.5, #2.6) by Leigh Bardugo

Read a book on your reading list for over one year: The Demon King (Seven Realms, #1) by Cinda Williams Chima

Read a classic novel:

Read a book with a star on the cover: The Midnight Star (The Young Elites, #3) by Marie Lu Ice Planet Barbarians (Ice Planet Barbarians, #1) by Ruby Dixon

Mrs. Allen 107 (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) Read a book you were given: The Hogwarts Library by J.K. Rowling
Reread a favorite book: The Unearthly (The Unearthly, #1) by Laura Thalassa

Read a book with a red cover:
Read a book with a white cover:

Read a book centered around sports: Jeff Gordon Racing Back to the Front--My Memoir by Jeff Gordon

Read a cozy mystery:

Read a book with fire on the cover: Grave Mistake (Codex Blair, #1) by Izzy Shows

Read a book that features a holiday:

Read a book with a tree on the cover: Legacy (The Biodome Chronicles #1) by Jesikah Sundin

Read a book that starts with N and D:

Read a new release:

Read any book you want: Kicked by Celia Aaron

Read a historical novel: All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr

Read a debut novel:

Read the last book in a series: The Damned (The Unearthly, #5) by Laura Thalassa

Read a book with snow on the cover:

Read a book set at New Year’s: None.

Read a book with a clock/watch on the cover:

Read a short story collection: The Complete Works of Edgar Allan Poe by Edgar Allan Poe

Read a book on your reading list for over one year: The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

Read a classic novel: Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen

Read a book with a star on the cover:

If anyone wants to buddy read on any of these I own all the books so I can start any time.

message 18: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (last edited Oct 27, 2017 08:23AM) (new)

@Jamie, I have The Unearthly to read! I am finishing a series right now. If you want we can buddy read that one when I finish this series?

message 19: by Salha (new)

Salha (salhavam) | 557 comments Guys, let me know which books you'll be reading for sure during these two months, so I can create a tracking comment with the names of who'll be doing each category :)

Remember that we can read two books per category.

message 20: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

@Team, I will be starting Midnight Star on November 1st. So if I could please have the first "Read a book with a star on the cover" category that'd be great! :D

I don't have very many books right now that can contribute to the challenge. But I'm going to do my best! :)

message 21: by Salha (last edited Dec 06, 2017 06:52AM) (new)

Salha (salhavam) | 557 comments NOVEMBER/DECEMBER BINGO CHALLENGE TRACKING COMMENT

B Column:
1. Book you were given (2/2)
✓ A) Fated - Jenn
✓ B) Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls, and Everything in Between - Ashley
2. Cozy mystery (1/2)
✓ A) Monster in the Closet - Jenn
B)
3. Book that starts with N or D (2/2)
✓ A) Narcissus in Chains - Jenn
✓ B) Devil in Spring - Ashley
4. Last book in a series (2/2)
✓ A) The Damned - Felicia
✓ B) The Shape of My Heart - Jenn
5. Food on the cover (0/2)
A) The Unexpected Everything - Ashley
B)

I Column:
6. Reread your favorite book (2/2)
✓ A) Rhapsodic - Felicia
✓ B) The Unearthly - Jamie
7. Fire on the cover (2/2)
✓ A) Empire of Storms - Felicia
✓ B) Empire of Storms - Jenn
8. New Release (1/2)
A) All the Crooked Saints - Felicia
✓ B) Our Dark Duet - Jenn
9. About family relationship (1/2)
✓ A) As You Wish - Ashley
B) A Man Called Ove - Salha
10. Short Story Collection (1/2)
✓ A) The Assassin's Blade - Jenn
B) The Language of Thorns: Midnight Tales and Dangerous Magic - Ashley

N Column:
11. Red Cover (1/2)
A) The Grievance Collectors: Dead Day - Salha
✓ B) Ready Player One - Felicia
12. Features a Holiday (2/2)
✓ A) The Coveted - Felicia
✓ B) The Cursed - Felicia
13. Any Book you Want! (2/2)
✓ A) A Lady of Persuasion - Ashley
✓ B) Backstage Pass - Jenn
14. Snow on the Cover (0/2)
A) Between Shades of Gray - Salha
B) Snow Like Ashes - Jenn
15. On your TBR over 1 year (2/2)
✓ A) The Testing - Jenn
✓ B) The Girl of Fire and Thorns - Jenn

G Column:
16. White Cover (2/2)
✓ A) The Raven Boys - Felicia
✓ B) The Fallen Star - Jenn
17. Book involving travel (2/2)
✓ A) Surrender of a Siren - Ashley
✓ B) The Unearthly - Felicia
18. Historical Novel (2/2)
✓ A) Whitney, My Love - Ashley
✓ B) The Valiant - Jamie
19. Set at New Years (2/2)
✓ A) The Forsaken - Felicia
✓ B) The Forsaken - Jamie
20. Classic Novel (0/2)
A) We Have Always Lived in the Castle - Ashley
B)

O Column:
21. Centered around Sports (2/2)
✓ A) #Player - Felicia
✓ B) #Hater - Felicia
22. Tree on the cover (1/2)
✓ A) Alpha's Temptation - Felicia
B) Haven - Ashley
23. Debut Novel (2/2)
✓ A) The Star-Touched Queen - Jenn
✓ B) Goddess of the Hunt - Ashley
24. Clock/Watch on the cover (2/2)
✓ A) The Secret Hour - Jenn
✓ B) Touching Darkness - Jenn
25. Star on the Cover (2/2)
✓ A) The Midnight Star - Felicia
✓ B) Ice Planet Barbarians - Felicia

Squares can be completed twice per team before the board is started over.

message 22: by Jenn (last edited Dec 16, 2017 07:34PM) (new)

Jenn (tellingmelies) | 2187 comments Let's see, here's what I know I can do as of right now with what I have planned. There will most likely be more:

Read/Used Books:
Fated (Soul Seekers, #1) by Alyson Noel The Fallen Star (Fallen Star, #1) by Jessica Sorensen Monster in the Closet (Romantic Suspense, #19; Baltimore, #5) by Karen Rose Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5) by Sarah J. Maas Narcissus in Chains (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #10) by Laurell K. Hamilton Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity, #2) by Victoria Schwab The Star-Touched Queen (The Star-Touched Queen, #1) by Roshani Chokshi Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour, #1) by Olivia Cunning The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1) by Rae Carson The Secret Hour (Midnighters, #1) by Scott Westerfeld The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5) by Sarah J. Maas Touching Darkness (Midnighters, #2) by Scott Westerfeld The Testing (The Testing, #1) by Joelle Charbonneau

Read but can't use yet:
Nocturnal (The Noctalis Chronicles, #1) by Chelsea M. Cameron (N or D book), The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1) by Alexandra Bracken (N or D book), The White Queen (The Cousins' War, #1) by Philippa Gregory (historical), Blue Noon (Midnighters, #3) by Scott Westerfeld (clock on cover)

Read a book you were given: Fated (Soul Seekers, #1) by Alyson Noel
Reread a favorite book:
Read a book with a red cover:
Read a book with a white cover: The Fallen Star (Fallen Star, #1) by Jessica Sorensen
Read a book centered around sports: Hard Hitter (Brooklyn Bruisers, #2) by Sarina Bowen
Read a cozy mystery: Monster in the Closet (Romantic Suspense, #19; Baltimore, #5) by Karen Rose
Read a book with fire on the cover: Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5) by Sarah J. Maas
Read a book that features a holiday:
Read a book with a tree on the cover:
Read a book that starts with N and D: Narcissus in Chains (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #10) by Laurell K. Hamilton
Read a new release: Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity, #2) by Victoria Schwab
Read any book you want: Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour, #1) by Olivia Cunning
Read a historical novel:
Read a debut novel: Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick The Star-Touched Queen (The Star-Touched Queen, #1) by Roshani Chokshi
Read the last book in a series:
Read a book with snow on the cover: Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) by Sara Raasch
Read a book set at New Year’s:
Read a book with a clock/watch on the cover: The Secret Hour (Midnighters, #1) by Scott Westerfeld Touching Darkness (Midnighters, #2) by Scott Westerfeld
Read a short story collection: The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5) by Sarah J. Maas
Read a book on your reading list for over one year: The Testing (The Testing, #1) by Joelle Charbonneau The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1) by Rae Carson
Read a classic novel:
Read a book with a star on the cover:

message 23: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

@Jenn, we can buddy read EOS at some point if you want! :D

Mrs. Allen 107 (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) @Felicia I can do that. Just let me know when you want to get started.

I know for sure that I will read my historical, sports and Reread favorite series.

message 25: by Salha (new)

Salha (salhavam) | 557 comments Jenn wrote: "Let's see, here's what I know I can do as of right now with what I have planned. There will most likely be more:
Read a book you were given: Fated (Soul Seekers, #1) by Alyson Noel
Reread a favorite book: [book..."

Will you be reading all of those books? I'll add them to the tracking comment :)

message 26: by Jenn (last edited Oct 27, 2017 08:47AM) (new)

Jenn (tellingmelies) | 2187 comments Felicia wrote: "@Jenn, we can buddy read EOS at some point if you want! :D"

Ooh yes, that would be awesome. I'm planning on reading The Assassin's Blade around the first of Nov and then EoS soon after. So probably mid Nov. Or anytime in Dec. What works for you?

message 27: by Jenn (new)

Jenn (tellingmelies) | 2187 comments Salha wrote: "Will you be reading all of those books? I'll add them to the tracking comment :) "

As of right now, only the first. It's the only one I own :)

message 28: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

@Jamie, okay sounds good! I am about a quarter of the way through book 3 of the series I'm reading and then I have book 4. Then I can start The Unearthly. Maybe November 5th-ish?

message 29: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

Jenn wrote: "Felicia wrote: "@Jenn, we can buddy read EOS at some point if you want! :D"

Ooh yes, that would be awesome. I'm planning on reading The Assassin's Blade around the first of Nov and..."

Jenn, just let me know what day you'd like me to start and I'll start! We just gotta request a buddy thread.

@Salha, please sign me and Jenn up for the "fire on the cover category". Thanks! :D

message 30: by Jenn (new)

Jenn (tellingmelies) | 2187 comments Felicia wrote: "Jenn wrote: "Felicia wrote: "@Jenn, we can buddy read EOS at some point if you want! :D"

Ooh yes, that would be awesome. I'm planning on reading The Assassin's Blade around the fir..."

How does Nov 17th sound?

message 31: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (last edited Oct 27, 2017 08:52AM) (new)

Jenn wrote: "Felicia wrote: "Jenn wrote: "Felicia wrote: "@Jenn, we can buddy read EOS at some point if you want! :D"

Ooh yes, that would be awesome. I'm planning on reading [book:The Assassin's Blade|18243700..."

Perfect! Sounds good! :D I'll request the thread.

Mrs. Allen 107 (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) Felicia wrote: "@Jamie, okay sounds good! I am about a quarter of the way through book 3 of the series I'm reading and then I have book 4. Then I can start The Unearthly. Maybe November 5th-ish?"

Sounds good to me.

message 33: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

Jamie (The Kansan Reader) wrote: "Felicia wrote: "@Jamie, okay sounds good! I am about a quarter of the way through book 3 of the series I'm reading and then I have book 4. Then I can start The Unearthly. Maybe November 5th-ish?"

..."

Great! I'll request the thread. :D

message 34: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

@Salha, please sign me up for "last book in a series" A Portrait of Pain

message 35: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

@Jenn, here is our thread! :D

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 36: by Salha (new)

Salha (salhavam) | 557 comments Felicia wrote: "Jenn wrote: "Felicia wrote: "@Jenn, we can buddy read EOS at some point if you want! :D"

Ooh yes, that would be awesome. I'm planning on reading The Assassin's Blade around the fir..."

With which books should I sign you up?

message 37: by Salha (new)

Salha (salhavam) | 557 comments Felicia wrote: "@Salha, please sign me up for "last book in a series" A Portrait of Pain"

Done :)

message 38: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

@Salha, Sorry for the late reply! Haven't had time to get on Goodreads for the past few days.

Jenn and I will be reading Empire of Storms. "fire on the cover" category.

Also, please signed me up for the "new release" category All the Crooked Saints.

Thanks! :D

message 39: by Salha (new)

Salha (salhavam) | 557 comments Felicia wrote: "@Salha, Sorry for the late reply! Haven't had time to get on Goodreads for the past few days.

Jenn and I will be reading Empire of Storms. "fire on the cover" category.

Also, plea..."

Done :)

message 40: by Jenn (last edited Nov 01, 2017 08:10AM) (new)

Jenn (tellingmelies) | 2187 comments Please sign me up for the following. I think they're all still open, but let me know if they aren't needed :)

Book you were given: Fated
White cover: The Fallen Star
Sports: Hard Hitter
Cozy mystery: Monster in the Closet
Tree on cover: The Girl of Fire and Thorns
Books that start with N or D: Narcissus in Chains
New release: Our Dark Duet
Debut Novel: Hush, Hush
Snow on cover: Snow Like Ashes
On reading list for over a year: The Testing
Last book in a series: The Shape of My Heart - should finish this today

message 41: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

Please sign me up for:

Red cover: Dark Lover
Short story collection: The Language of Thorns: Midnight Tales and Dangerous Magic

And change:
Last book in a series to The Damned because I've already finished the one tagged.

Mrs. Allen 107 (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) I will be starting The Unearthly (The Unearthly, #1) by Laura Thalassa today.

message 43: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

Jamie (The Kansan Reader) wrote: "I will be starting The Unearthly (The Unearthly, #1) by Laura Thalassa today."

Me too! Lol. I was speed reading through the book I finished last night to be able to add it to the October challenge. (: So I'm starting Unearthly now.

message 44: by Salha (new)

Salha (salhavam) | 557 comments Here you can find the buddy reads planned for the month: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... :)

message 45: by Salha (new)

Salha (salhavam) | 557 comments I've updated the tracking comment :)

Please, let me know if I'm missing any book!

message 46: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

Salha wrote: "I've updated the tracking comment :)

Please, let me know if I'm missing any book!"

You've got all mine! Thanks! :D

message 47: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (whatshesread) | 95 comments Hi guys! Happy November! Sorry for coming in a little late. I'm trying to catch up and see what I can get done to help us rock this challenge! I'll certainly read more than the ones listed here, I'm just trying to fill in some gaps from the tracking comment for now. Let me know if I'm missing something!

B Column:

2. Cozy mystery -
We Have Always Lived in the Castle (might be more horror than cozy?)

3. Book that starts with N or D
Now I Rise

5. Food on the cover
When Dimple Met Rishi (does coffee count?)

I Column:

9. About family relationship
As You Wish (family issues is one thing it deals with)

G Column:

17. Book involving travel
Tess of the Road

O Column:

22. Tree on the Cover
Haven (do these branchy, viney things count?)

Do we have to do 2 per category before starting over? Should I start with those categories where I'm the first or does it not matter?

Thanks!

message 48: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

I think we have to read at least one from every categories before we can repeat any of them. I'm not really too sure. I've never participated in a Bingo challenge before. (:

message 49: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

Can you actually change my "red cover" book to Ready Player One by Ernest Cline .

Thanks! :D

message 50: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

@Salha,

And also put me down for "book involving travel" The Unearthly. And I've also finished this book. However you want to mark that on your tracking comment. :D

« previous 1 3 4
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.