Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Issues > Book page hasn't been updated in terms of book stats

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alice (new)

Alice Poon (alice_poon) Hi, I've discovered that the book page has not been updated in terms of book stats since September 5, 2017.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

https://www.goodreads.com/book/stats?...

Would appreciate help here.

message 2: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13731 comments Refreshed the ratings. Don't know how long it takes for them to show.

message 3: by Alice (new)

Alice Poon (alice_poon) Thank you for your help, lethe :)

message 4: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13731 comments I believe it worked :)

message 5: by Alice (last edited Oct 22, 2017 03:00PM) (new)

Alice Poon (alice_poon) I'm afraid it still doesn't show those who've added the book (to-read) from September 5, 2017 onwards.

message 6: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13731 comments I see the latest date is 22 October on that graph, not 5 September.

I don't know what else it is supposed to show, but other than refreshing the stats, which I did earlier, there is nothing librarians can do.

If it hasn't updated tomorrow, you could try and contact support (at) goodreads (dot) com

message 7: by Alice (new)

Alice Poon (alice_poon) What I meant was that the people who've added the book since September 5 up to October 22, 2017 are not shown on the book page.

message 8: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13731 comments Ah.

message 9: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42444 comments Mod
This is not a Librarians Group issue, but one for the Feedback Group, or you may wish to use the Contact Us link on the Help page. Librarians can help with issues pertaining to specific book records or most related issues, but have no control over general site functionality or related issues. Closing thread.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.