ARCs Anonymous discussion

November 2017 > November theme nominations

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Evelina | AvalinahsBooks (avalinahsbooks) | 219 comments Mod
Hi everyone!
Time sure flies, and we find ourselves almost faced with November. Which is why we have to nominate candidates for our new theme! I want you all to get a chance to pick this time, so we are going to keep this thread open until this Thursday (the 26th), and up to that day you can suggest topics for the November theme in this thread.
Then we will have the poll open for voting up till November 1st. And that's when we find out our new topic for our ARC reads!

So please submit your theme ideas for November here!

message 2: by Adele (new)

Adele | 20 comments Hmmm. I'm thinking of YA/NA contemporary ARCs, maybe? OR Cozy Mysteries/Mystery Thrillers?? :D

message 3: by imyril (new)

imyril I've got to drop SciFi Month as an option :)

message 4: by Marta (new)

Marta Pascual Perez (martapasperez) | 21 comments Fantasy!!

message 5: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (the_book_prophet) | 2 comments Contemporary! I have loads

message 6: by Sheila (new)

Sheila G (foalsfictionandfiligrere) I'm going to push for reading our oldest arcs ;)

message 7: by Lauren (last edited Oct 24, 2017 02:39AM) (new)

Lauren (Northern Plunder) (northernplunder) I have a suggestion for December but I guess I can leave it here so I don't forget (I will forget)

ARCs released in 2018 - get ready for the new year
or
ARCs due out soon if you don't have 2018 ones~

could be applicable to November I guess to give time for reviewing

message 8: by Nicky (new)

Nicky ❤️ Mommy and Bella Read (mommyandbellaread) | 4 comments Since Thanksgiving is a big part of November for those of us in the states I'd like to suggest something cozy and comforting. Something maybe family related? something with a happy ending?

Nice suggestions :) thanks for pinching in! You've got one more day to send in your suggestions, and about this time tomorrow I will put up the poll :)
Contemps sounds nice cause I've got one hanging currently xD

Also, if you have finished your ARCs but not said anything in any thread, I would appreciate if you commented somewhere about it, cause I have 19 books in the currently-reading folder and I'm wondering if I should move them to the read folder yet :D

message 10: by Gemma (new)

Gemma (bookmoodreviews) | 5 comments Did the poll go up?

message 12: by Gemma (new)

Gemma (bookmoodreviews) | 5 comments Lauren wrote: "https://www.goodreads.com/poll/list/2...

yeah :)"

Thanks. I've just gone and voted

Whoops! Sorry for the late reply, I see you've figured it out :) you should have received a message with the invitation to vote into your Goodreads message box.

I'm super excited to finally have a new theme tomorrow :)