Once Upon a Roleplay discussion

New Members > Welcome

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ella (new)

Ella (theneverlandgal) | 178 comments Mod
Introduce yourself

Hi, I'm Ella and my favorite character in Once Upon A Time is Emma Swan!

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Hi I’m Kim.

I’m not sure who my favorite is. I have only watched about 8 or so episodes but I love the show.

Perhaps I shouldn’t be in this group though since I will more than likely see lots of spoilers

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I'm Abbigail!

I'm on Season 3 of Once Upon A Time and both of my favorite characters are introduced in the third season. Please don't spoil me. I really love the show. It's probably one of my favorites.

message 4: by Ella (new)

No it is fine, I am not that far earthier, I have an idea. Any one is welcome, Kim.

message 5: by Ella (new)

Abbigail wrote: "Hi, I'm Abbigail!

I'm on Season 3 of Once Upon A Time and both of my favorite characters are introduced in the third season. Please don't spoil me. I really love the show. It's probably one of my ..."

Hello Abbigail, it is great to have you in the group.

message 6: by Ella (new)

Kimberly wrote: "Hi I’m Kim.

I’m not sure who my favorite is. I have only watched about 8 or so episodes but I love the show.

Perhaps I shouldn’t be in this group though since I will more than likely see lots of..."

It is great to have you in the group Kim

message 7: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Hi I’m Erin! And my favorite character is Regina George!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Erin!

message 9: by Carro (new)

Carro | 5 comments Hello :)

I'm new here... I'll start by telling you that my favourite character is Regina, but Emma is awesome too!

message 10: by Ella (new)

Cool! Welcome Caro. What season are you on? I am have 2 more episodes of the second season.

message 11: by Carro (new)

Carro | 5 comments I've watched all of the seasons (not counting the last one). I will always be a fan :)

message 12: by Ella (new)

I'm watching the 2 more episodes today!

message 13: by Carro (new)

Carro | 5 comments That's awesome! I wish to see everything again, just because of how much I miss it. I have to study tho, magic always comes with a price I guess ;)

message 14: by Ella (new)

Caro wrote: "That's awesome! I wish to see everything again, just because of how much I miss it. I have to study tho, magic always comes with a price I guess ;)"

Ha Ha! I am now on episode 7 of season 3 it is amazing, but I was really hoping Peter Pan would be, well you know Peter Pan!